TriggerAu

[1.7.x] Transfer Window Planner v1.7.1.0 (August 19)

Created an account to... fifth what everyone else is saying, this mod's borking my game as well.  

That said though, the previous version seems fine.

2 minutes ago, dlrk said:

That said though, the previous version seems fine.

Hello,

even in KSP 1.7.3 or are there some problems/restrictions?

Just now, dlrk said:

It seems fine in 1.7.3

Hey,

OK, thank you.

hmm...  Might still be something 'off'... installed the newest version and experienced weirdness with right-click part detail screens not going away.   Uninstalled TWP and problem disappeared.

Can provide logs or whatever if you can tell me what to look for.   

On 9/8/2019 at 3:15 AM, gsantos9489 said:

@TriggerAu

Please tell me this terrific mod works alongside with Principia ... :wink:

I think Id have to do a lot of playing with principia to do that :P . Almost all the flight tools with KSP rely on the pched conics model thats used in most teaching, so from a pointA->pointB model I think it should be relatively close, but if principia is taking control of the CBs and their orbits as well ten it depends on if its updating the conics of the bodies and how far into the future your plotting - ie the further away in time s the further the conics and n-body models will diverge. Im pretty sure I recall from a while ago that taking teh actual Kerbin solar system orbits and switching directly to n-body physics means things can come apart fairly quickly depening on the accuracy and calculations.

7 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

I think Id have to do a lot of playing with principia to do that :P . Almost all the flight tools with KSP rely on the pched conics model thats used in most teaching, so from a pointA->pointB model I think it should be relatively close, but if principia is taking control of the CBs and their orbits as well ten it depends on if its updating the conics of the bodies and how far into the future your plotting - ie the further away in time s the further the conics and n-body models will diverge. Im pretty sure I recall from a while ago that taking teh actual Kerbin solar system orbits and switching directly to n-body physics means things can come apart fairly quickly depening on the accuracy and calculations.

Well, near future (3 years) is working pretty well in my installation... Great mod btw...

I can imagine how hard is to do a mod like this to work in real time with Principia, so lets leave things as they are for now :P

One more thing, do you have plans to update Alternate Resource Panel for work with 1.7 (or 1.8) in the future?

Have a great week !