Construction/Heavy-Duty Crane R 2.0 (Goddammit MJY wheres 3.0 LOL)

New Generation

What would you like us to focas on?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like us to focas on?

• multiable Crane Sizes
    • better sounds
    • A #Craneplane
    • better interiers

Yes you've heard right, not the bird, a crane. MJY has designed a crane, realistically textured, with animated functions, including outriggers, spinnable boom, turnable base, serous power and lifting capacity, and a I will say this is the most beautiful attempt at creating a life like crane in kerbal history.

Here is a picture of the 2.0 Crane

Q5hrmqK.jpg?2?9596

Also, here is a demonstration video. WARNING: THIS VIDEO HAS PROBABLY THE PITIFUL CAPTION EDIT, IN KERBAL HISTORY VIDEO FIXED!!!!!!!!!!:D

The mod requires KAS, and Infernal Robotics. These mods are no longer included in the mod pack due to legal reasons which will be reviewed with the owners of KAS and IR. All Credit for mods in modpack go to their owners.

1. Crane pack-https://www.dropbox.com/s/y69vqgonl5wlfrb/1mjy%20Crane%20stuff%20%281%29.zip?dl=0

2. Infernal Robotics-http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/220267-magic-smoke-industries-infernal-robotics-v0-14

3. Kerbal attachment system-http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/223900-kerbal-attachment-system-kas

This was designed by MJY, the "art" is however mine.

Version 3.0 to be out soon

License: BSD License

Normally I will update the video and picture, when there is an update.

Edited by New Generation

more pictures? Download instead of a message saying "find it"? this looks cool but I'd like to know if it's legit first. And also, before a Mod comes, I'd recommend finding a licence you'd like.

I say find it jokingly as you can go find the curse download but it is broken as he (Accidently) forgot to include need files, I also stated that he will be fixing it when he is available.

Hi everyone who has replyed, I fixed the link, it ended up being because I put http:// twice -_-. I am OVERWHELMED with feed back (I've never posted a mod before lol). I have just finished editing (LOW LOW LOW grade editing) a demonstration video which, I hope you will enjoy. There will be a link on the orginal post, as well if anyone wants to make a video (With decent editing experience, I will mention them in the credits.) message me first if you don't mind. Thank you guys so much! :D

hi , looks good, ty for doing a post, as I won`t bother with them, just add= " License: BSD License " to your top post. v.3 is out with the fix New Generation did, guest its easier that way. v.4 . will have to do a few more cranes, I got big, so I need med, small , maybe smaller

Edited by mjy

While the mod looks awesome, there is <moderator voice> a problem.

1. KAS's license forbids redistribution with your mod. Instead, please say your mod requires KAS, and link to it.

2. Infernal Robotics is GPL, and therefore I'm pretty sure you can't combine it with this (but I am not a laywer) so that shouldn't be included, but linked.

For now I have edited out the link, although I ask you (New Generation) to please upload a fixed version, since this is too good to miss out on!

While the mod looks awesome, there is <moderator voice> a problem.

1. KAS's license forbids redistribution with your mod. Instead, please say your mod requires KAS, and link to it.

2. Infernal Robotics is GPL, and therefore I'm pretty sure you can't combine it with this (but I am not a laywer) so that shouldn't be included, but linked.

For now I have edited out the link, although I ask you (New Generation) to please upload a fixed version, since this is too good to miss out on!

Well as far as I could tell mjy received permission, if he didn't I could put s link in in the morning (I'm on my tablet) if that's okay.

the first install , u just need to install IR and kas, I did, then u are supposed to add my mod after, if u don`t u will not get a magnet strong enough to lift stuff, trying to add the next update, no luck, curse is giving me rejects, is it because I got to many files ??

the first install , u just need to install IR and kas, I did, then u are supposed to add my mod after, if u don`t u will not get a magnet strong enough to lift stuff, trying to add the next update, no luck, curse is giving me rejects, is it because I got to many files ??

Why not use Kerbal Stuff or dropbox?

will fix it in a few min. I got permission to link the mods etc and and I will do it the same way as remake IR did, but yes u can`t add the 2 full mod into my mod, NathanKell is right, for this mod, u just need to

"INTALL KAS AND IR , THEN INTALL MY CRANE MOD on top of it, it needs to be on top to overwrite the cfg in kas and ir as there made to be more powerful "

will have supper then will pack it up once more. sorry for the misunderstanding.

link was not working for curse, screw it , tired of not working , it was a good pack up mod, no reason, moving to another uploader

k, now to go try to land on my aircraft carrier :) darn thing I need seasickness mod, but I think there is no update??

Edited by mjy

no, I added up to kerbal stuff, very easy and its almost instant, ty for the link

https://beta.kerbalstuff.com/mod/156/mjy%20Mobile%20Crane%20v2/download/v2

It didn't work.... Send me the files through email, you got it, and I'll put it in the drop box, unless you can get it to work, I'm getting a 401 error.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.