TouhouTorpedo

[0.24.2] TT's Modular MultiWheels 7.2 Update to resolve mass bug + get Roverpilot

Thanks again for the wheels, Trying to re-set mine up so they work with mechjeb *did a version or two ago, but forgot so now re-learning how to do it*

Do these work with 0.90?

I'm having a hard time figuring out ways to make my MKS bases without those omni-wheels....

Hi,

Source download for version 7.2 does not include the source for reconstruction of the included RoverPilot.dll. Please point me in the right direction

Thanks in advance.

I cant drive with these wheels? any fix

These wheels aren't like stock wheels, they require the use of a motor. They seem to work in .90 for me, although I do get some errors in the debug log.

I can`t tweak any of the wheels by right-clicking them after I have attached them to a vessel, right-clicking on the wheels does nothing. any solutions?

I can`t tweak any of the wheels by right-clicking them after I have attached them to a vessel, right-clicking on the wheels does nothing. any solutions?

Are you using 1.00 ir .90? If so this mod isn't mean't to be supported for the latest versions, they were made for 0.24 ;)

Please update to 1.0 and fix little car wheel not working issue.

my cinematic needs this mod, kerbcam and evafollower.

EDIT

nevermind. I can't make the cinematic.

Edited by KMC

This is 9th ksp/besiege mod I want updated

Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well whenever we hear back from TT I'm sure they're willing to change whatever lil bits of code need be. so with any luck we'll have our wheels back :D

Don't know why it wouldn't work with you guys, it works for me!

How is it working for you? Did you do a straight install? or did you actually have to edit some stuff?

straight install some of the configs could be edited for the bottom node to be changed to negative at the end. but other than that it's fine!

its working fine for me 2

and i love this mod!

Icant get the small wheels to work at all. They are a big part of my cinematic's vehicles.

KMC, did you install at least one engine?

If you want to fix the attachment node for the truck cab, change the bottom node line in the part.cfg file to:

node_stack_bottom = 0.0, 0.44, 1.0875, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0

If you want to add a new attachment node on front of the grill, add this line:

node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.64, 1.0875, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0