[1.1.x] AGroupOnStage - Activate action groups upon staging! [May 6]

iPeer

On 22/04/2016 at 8:14 PM, Padishar said:

Your 1.1 version (I assume he is using the latest version) seems to be causing a lot of log spam...

On 23/04/2016 at 5:20 AM, code99 said:

Latest version on CKAN at least.

You guys got a message (or messages) that this produces? I'm seeing no more log output than normal here.

Edit: Just checked the question thread. Looking into it.

On 25/04/2016 at 1:06 PM, Marrv said:

Ckan version (3.0.0 - same as github) produces following error on load;

"[Warning]: File 'C:\Games\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\iPeer\AGroupOnStage/PluginData/AGroupOnStage\settings.cfg' does not exist"

Confirmed no settings.cfg present, I assume it has no impact on game, but wanted to post here incase it does (I dont like "warning" in logs :) )

This is normal if it's your first time using the mod or first time running after a clean install. The settings.cfg should be created when you first enter the space centre scene.

Edited by iPeer
Seed Edit:

Updated to 3.0.1:

28/04/16, v3.0.1:
	* Fixed an issue where AGOS would spam NREs at the KSP menu screen if no settings file was present.
	* Fixed an issue where AGOS would not correctly create a settings file on new or clean installs.

Edited by iPeer

On 4/28/2016 at 10:38 PM, iPeer said:

Updated to 3.0.1:

28/04/16, v3.0.1:
	* Fixed an issue where AGOS would spam NREs at the KSP menu screen if no settings file was present.
	* Fixed an issue where AGOS would not correctly create a settings file on new or clean installs.

Awesome, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to accomplish what I want with this. My goal is to disable an engine and lock gimbal when I fire a stage. I've bound the actions to an action group, and tried everything I can think of, but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. Any help?

On 22/05/2016 at 6:30 PM, MrMeeb said:

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to accomplish what I want with this. My goal is to disable an engine and lock gimbal when I fire a stage. I've bound the actions to an action group, and tried everything I can think of, but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. Any help?

You need to create an action in AGOS that is either configured to fire at the stage you want, or link an action to a part that is in the stage you want, select the action group(s) you want to fire and bam, you're done.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.