[0.90]Asmi's ECLSS Mod - REVIVED! (Version 1.0.19)

Shasol

The future of ECLSS.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The future of ECLSS.

• Add more to ECLSS, Foodstuff, water and wast management.
    • More advanced options and features; greenhouses, CO2 scrubbers etc.

i posted 2 issues on Bitbucket as (Anonymous) because for some weird reason bitbucket wont let me register there will look into it later

The RCS bug had top priority, but now that i fix that i'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know :)

And not to forget the CO2 recylcler uses way to much energy and should maybe also be in other form factors or it would be nice to have something like a fuel cell or something instead of a recycler

Universal Storage will be releasing the ECLSS pack for 0.25 (next week?) that should have you covered for processors and fuel cells.

Ohh, very nice, but didn´t you said that thed next release of US will be after 0.25 ? But hey earlier is better, as 0.25 seems to be a more cosmetic thing.

Upps, just read "will be releasing the ECLSS pack for 0.25 (next week?) " ...

Just a quick suggestion, There should be oxygen tanks in all form factors, including surface attach and non-cylindrical parts.

First off: I'm a programmer not a designer/3D artist, so I will not produce new part's for the mod. But if there are any one willing to make new part models, i'm more then willing to have a look at them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shasol,

Have you thought about changing the resource CO2 to CarbonDioxide?

The full names are the format used by the Community Resource Pack which would make ECLSS compatable with a lot of mods giving people access to more parts witout additional config files. The units are the same, Liters, so it's just a name change.

Edited by Paul Kingtiger

Hi Shasol,

Have you thought about changing the resource CO2 to CarbonDioxide?

The full names are the format used by the Community Resource Pack which would make ECLSS compatable with a lot of mods giving people access to more parts witout additional config files. The units are the same, Liters, so it's just a name change.

Hi paul, short answer is yes i have, are working on making ECLSS more compatible with other mods. I'm still working on the code refactoring and optimizations, so see no problems in that.

Hi paul, short answer is yes i have, are working on making ECLSS more compatible with other mods. I'm still working on the code refactoring and optimizations, so see no problems in that.

Hey Shasol,

Once you sort out resources let me know and I can make sure MKS/OKS have the right generators in place to support this mod as a life support option. Sharing and interop are good things for all of us :)

Fantastic! I use a simple MM file to change everything from CarbonDioxide to CO2 and can easily turn that off when you change over. Let me know when and I'll release a US patch.

Well the rebalancer is not strictly needed, but until i get around to incorporating it in a official release here is the link to the mod... ECLSS Rebalancer The rebalance mod is provided by Paul kingtiger, all credit goes to him... Credit where credit is due :D

Instructions:

The zip file contains 3 files. The first is the Lifesupport.cfg just let this overwrite the lifesupport.cfg that comes with ECLSS.

2nd and 3rd file is the balance files, for 1 and 3 day's life support in the capsules respectively, choose only one of the files.

after that you are good to go.

Edited by Shasol

Well the rebalancer is not strictly needed, but until i get around to incorporating it in a official release here is the link to the mod... ECLSS Rebalancer The rebalance mod is provided by Paul kingtiger, all credit goes to him... Credit where credit is due :D

Instructions:

The zip file contains 3 files. The first is the Lifesupport.cfg just let this overwrite the lifesupport.cfg that comes with ECLSS.

2nd and 3rd file is the balance files, for 1 and 3 day's life support in the capsules respectively, choose only one of the files.

after that you are good to go.

thx buddy :) i like to play with 3 day supply (easy mode lol )

I'm up for any life support mod that isn't TAC. Simple is good. But I've noticed that ECLSS seems to have missed many pods. I just lost jeb on assent in a HGR pod because it wasn't setup for ECLSS. Many stock pods (cupola, crew cabin and all the new plane parts) are also missed. So here are some MM files to add ECLSS to various pods.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1oke3mv161dxex/ECLSS_HGR_Sandworm_v1.cfg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsudozcsg6tfkvr/ECLSS_StockPods_Sandworm_v1.cfg

Parts included:

Stock: crewCabin, mk2CrewCabin, mk2Cockpit_Inline, mk2Cockpit_Standard, cupola

HGR: OnionNew, Soy-Juice, Spud, HGR_Leek, Radish

I'm working on a third file for stockalike station parts.

I've taken some liberties with these. Rather than simply multiplying the crew capacity, I'm trying to make judgment calls. For instance the HGR 'spud' gets a little less 02 than the stock 1-man pod. And the HGR "Radish" has three kerbal-days of 02 even though it's a two-kerbal pod.

Edited by Sandworm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.