[0.90]Asmi's ECLSS Mod - REVIVED! (Version 1.0.19)

Shasol

The future of ECLSS.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The future of ECLSS.

• Add more to ECLSS, Foodstuff, water and wast management.
    • More advanced options and features; greenhouses, CO2 scrubbers etc.

What's the differences between ECLSS and TLS? :)

ECLSS: Oxygen -> CO2 (and a recycler that gives you 95% back I think)

TACLS: Oxygen -> CO2; Food -> Waste; Water -> WasteWater; and some more complicated stuff

Summary:

ECLSS: Easy

TACLS: Harder, more realistic, and more supported by other mods (for some reason, don't know why honestly) like MKS/OKS, US, and others (many more that I'm not listing)

Would you be so kind as to elaborate, I need to get a bit more infomation if i stand a chance to fix it.

I'm sorry I took so long to check on the status of this again!

Basically, the original ECLSS release caused sub-windows in the game to not want to close/be unable to open (for example, inventory/storage windows).

It made it very difficult to use, naturally. I hope this problem has been fixed, I've been using the IFI Life Support in the meantime. Has anyone using the new release encountered this bug?

The greatest thing about ECLSS is the limited EVA propellant feature. That's a crucial feature for me that surprisingly I can't find in any other mod. I also had the the kraken hit when returning to Space Center while on EVA. I'm looking forward to a fix.

Much thanks for the update and is the LifeSupportRegeneratorModule always on ?

No, the module is attached to the regenerator, so if the ship uses the regenerator part, the RealTimeVesselHandlerFramework picks is up and does its stuff. But if on the other hand your ship does not use the part, the modules is simply skipped, and the RealTimeVesselHandlerFramework goes merrily on its way.

No, the module is attached to the regenerator, so if the ship uses the regenerator part, the RealTimeVesselHandlerFramework picks is up and does its stuff. But if on the other hand your ship does not use the part, the modules is simply skipped, and the RealTimeVesselHandlerFramework goes merrily on its way.

Sorry so if, I get this right we can't add LifeSupportRegeneratorModule to all pods.

It's a standard PartModule, so you can if you so please. But why would you do that is i may ask?

That way, I don't have to add the part but when, I add it to all pods there is no on or off.

EDIT- Plus it's alittle big for rovers and got this ramdom size bug LIFEPIC.png Sometime the tanks are the same size as the co2 and this same for the Regenerator part this time it's smaller.

EDIT- It was doing that in the last release so it's not anything you done in this 1

Edited by Mecripp2

Good to see an update, but how is ECLSS 2.0 going? I'd love to see it actually match TAC LS with regards to features.

Also, since there's already code to make IVA props react the the pluign, how about RPM integration? BobCat's dedicated prop doesn't seem to be getting much use.

Running this MM

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],#CrewCapacity[1]]:Final
{

MODULE
{
name = LifeSupportRegeneratorModule

INPUT_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
rate = 2.0
}
INPUT_RESOURCE
{
name = CarbonDioxide
rate = 0.03
}
OUTPUT_RESOURCE
{
name = Oxygen
rate = 0.027
}
}

MODULE
{
name = TankPriorityModule
Priority = 20
}

RESOURCE
{
name = Oxygen
amount = 2280
maxAmount = 2280
}

RESOURCE
{
name = CarbonDioxide
amount = 0
maxAmount = 1193
}

}

Didn't get any toggle on but on the part LIFE%40.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.