[0.90]Asmi's ECLSS Mod - REVIVED! (Version 1.0.19)

Shasol

The future of ECLSS.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The future of ECLSS.

• Add more to ECLSS, Foodstuff, water and wast management.
    • More advanced options and features; greenhouses, CO2 scrubbers etc.

@ Shasol dtoxic ask if, I was using Paul's Rebalance and thats a yes so looking at his CFG there is a @rescaleFactor = 0.625 and the CO2 tanks stay's it size because he's using @PART[ECLSS_tankCarbonDioxideS] where you still call it co2.

EDIT- SO his CFG needs alittle work.

Shasol can you please confirm if you have 2 sets (duplicate) of buttons when right clicking on command pod, for Show Eclss gui and Eclss Settings?

I do not see that on any of command pods. try a clean install of ECLSS, if that does not fix it let me know.

@ Shasol dtoxic ask if, I was using Paul's Rebalance and thats a yes so looking at his CFG there is a @rescaleFactor = 0.625 and the CO2 tanks stay's it size because he's using @PART[ECLSS_tankCarbonDioxideS] where you still call it co2.

EDIT- SO his CFG needs alittle work.

Part names are not changed and paul is aware of the problem.

I do not see that on any of command pods. try a clean install of ECLSS, if that does not fix it let me know.

just tried it clean install still 2 buttons present

thou i should note i'am using MM 2.5.1 not the one provided with Eclss, maybe thats the problem?

just tried it clean install still 2 buttons present

thou i should note i'am using MM 2.5.1 not the one provided with Eclss, maybe thats the problem?

i'll give it a try with MM 2.5.1 and see if that is the issue

ok here is the deal at first they showed up but then i removed (forgot that it was there) Universal Storage and then it;s all good, so somehow somewhere US is changing something, would look for my self but i have no idea as where to start i dont see an entry in US cfg files that adds another button (any ideas?)

I have US Core ,US KAS, US Orbital Science and Eclss Rebalancer Packs installed

Edited by dtoxic

I will try to recreate this. I don't see how it can happen as the US parts are just parts and don't have any toolbar changing plug ins, but who knows. I'll check it out and see what's what.

was just about to PM you as to ask if you do have any hints on where to look, i just cant get my head around this

ohh and i'ts not the toolbar thats the problem but the right click context menu has double buttons for eclss

Edited by dtoxic

well MeCripp found the solution to the double buttons! turns out there was a stray file (on my error i must add)

in the Eclss folder there was Stock_pods.cfg and from Paul Kingtiger 3day rebalancing cfg so removing one of them solved the problem

both doing the same thing (only Paul Kingtiger cfg does it better as it adds resources to all command pods that have crew) where as stock pods only add to specific command pods namely only Stock ones

anyway problem solved thx to MeCripp :D

well back to suffocating kerbals :D

In the next release of ECLSS I'll be integrating a slightly different version of Paul's rebalancing mod into ECLSS, giving you 2 day's worth of life support to alleviate the dual .CFG file problem's.

I will also be integrating some form of CO2 scrubbers in to the capsules, to make a less EU hungry, but not so efficient CO2 recycling system.

Any feedback is appreciated.

In the next release of ECLSS I'll be integrating a slightly different version of Paul's rebalancing mod into ECLSS, giving you 2 day's worth of life support to alleviate the dual .CFG file problem's.

I will also be integrating some form of CO2 scrubbers in to the capsules, to make a less EU hungry, but not so efficient CO2 recycling system.

Any feedback is appreciated.

do you plan to integrate the CO2 scrubbers as a MM Patch or do you plan on to make a separate part for it?

i would prefer we would have both options just for the sake of having different tastes satisfied :)

also can you share more details on what;s coming?

do you plan to integrate the CO2 scrubbers as a MM Patch or do you plan on to make a separate part for it?

i would prefer we would have both options just for the sake of having different tastes satisfied :)

also can you share more details on what;s coming?

1. The CO2 scrubbers will be a slightly modified version of the existing regenerator code, and configurable through a CFG.

2. Paul's rebalancer mod will need to be updated to comply with the upcoming versions of ECLSS, but that should not be a major problem.

3. The first thing is Toolbar integration and the addition of food, solid waste, potable water and waste water.

1. The CO2 scrubbers will be a slightly modified version of the existing regenerator code, and configurable through a CFG.

2. Paul's rebalancer mod will need to be updated to comply with the upcoming versions of ECLSS, but that should not be a major problem.

3. The first thing is Toolbar integration and the addition of food, solid waste, potable water and waste water.

well a suggestion about food, solid waste, potable water and waste water, why not combine it into a single resource exp. Lifesupport would be Food,Drinkable Water and second resource Waste would be all the waste products combined.

the reason for this suggestion is that, first the right click menu would not be over cluttered with all the additional resources and the micro management would not be overcomplicated

while i do like the general idea my personal taste is simplistic but effective

The idea behind the 2 day limit and the CO2 scrubbers:

If you don't run the scrubbers you will only have 2 days worth of O2, but with the scrubbers running you will be able to extend that to a full 3 day's. You will on the other hand, if you run the recycler be able to extend it even further at the cost of EU's and increased vessel mass.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.