Component Space Shuttle V 5.0.1 (July 14, 2013)

Cepheus

Anyone figured out what config edits are needed to change this from the sorry pre-0.21 SAS to the current one? I've tried disabling the torque in the crew compartment and cargo bay, and adding reaction wheel modules instead.. but am still getting total lock when using SAS during launch.

Hi folks, I know you haven't heard from me in a while. Good news is, I'm not dead. Bad news is that I'm not working on the project right now. I've hit a brick wall in development, and to progress, I need files that I simply don't have. So until I get them, there isn't much I can do, and I don't want to release version 6 without a proper internal and atmospheric flight.

Hi folks, I know you haven't heard from me in a while. Good news is, I'm not dead. Bad news is that I'm not working on the project right now. I've hit a brick wall in development, and to progress, I need files that I simply don't have. So until I get them, there isn't much I can do, and I don't want to release version 6 without a proper internal and atmospheric flight.

Is it something we can help you with? Someone may know the right person that can be of assistance to you

• 2 weeks later...

The Shuttle is going through a major update. It'll handle more like BobCat's Buran and will work much better than it does now. Tech tree will also come with the update.

has anyone seen the SRB sound replacement thread? That would (to me) complete this completely if they implemented the sounds as standard (you can do it yourself, but not everyone including me have the right software to edit cfg's) then i would fall in even more love with this mod! :)

Doesn't the sound replacement just change stock SRB sounds? IIRC, we're using those, so it should work fine. If it doesn't, I might rig up an optional config.

No, the sound loader seems to be bugged, unless its a stock sound (which is in Gamedata/Squad/Sounds) you can't use it from another part folder. For some reason you can't add sounds to that Squad folder.

So to add sounds you need subfolders inside your part folder to mimic the old sound system:

GameData/YourMod/Parts/SRBFolder/part/Sounds/sound_whatever.wav

Yes, it actually needs to be in the subfolders "part/Sounds" inside your regular part folder where the part.cfg file is. So... less than optimal.

Cepheus, you can you give me a working Wheel?

There are good wheels in TT Modular or B9 has released some really nice ones. YOu can attach them into the slots. If you play with it, you can make them fit flush. But you have to force them a little.