Component Space Shuttle V 5.0.1 (July 14, 2013)

Cepheus

• 3 weeks later...

Just FYI, I'm back in NZ and I've found the original source files on my old computer. I've sent the unity files to Cepheus and the source files are available to him. If he is still around and interested I'll give him first crack at a big update - otherwise I can send them to someone else. I have the 3ds and PSD source also, but they're huge files so bit hard for me to send at the moment.

I'm aiming at doing it in the next two weeks. If it isn't out by 7th, it might take veeery long. So 7th is the release deadline. The reason is simple: I'm going back to my university after that, and I won't have time for modding anymore. Not to mention I've got a friend who really likes KSP, but can't buy it (KSP is very expensive by Polish standards due to our worthless currency) and I want to show CSS to her. So I it's 7th or bust. :)

Not to mention I've got a friend who really likes KSP, but can't buy it (KSP is very expensive by Polish standards due to our worthless currency) and I want to show CSS to her. So I it's 7th or bust. :)

What's her Steam ID?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I might miss the ETA by a bit. The model is being worked on, and I have a good concept on how to configure it. The biggest, most time consuming portion would be flight model balancing. I still hope for it to be done this month, but I'm not so sure about that...

Did you actually give an ETA? That's really nice, most modders never give ETAs as a principle (which I fully understand). Oh, and I have a question: is this THE space shuttle? It's a little hard to see whether it's a look-alike or an actual replica of the Space Shuttle.