[1.8.x, 1.9.x] US Probes Pack - Old and New - 4-16-20

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

There must be a problem with another mod because, in your pics there is only a electric charge of 0.40 - 0.44 but Aqua has originally a charge of 500. Also: what stands the Megajoules for? Which Mods do you have installed?

I was wondering why the electric charge was so little. Clearly it was caused by the interstellar stuff. I've deleted the mods and problem solved. Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm having a serious problem.  I just installed this (having used it off and on for years) and am trying to launch the Transit / Grab stack.  In the VAB, they stack just fine, however, when I go to launch, the Transit probe just decides to GTFO and fall off its connection.  I've tried using autostruts, I've used actual struts, but no matter what, every time I go to launch, the probe just disconnects and either falls within the fairing, or occasionally, it jumps out of it and goes spinning off on the ground next to the pad.

I've been using this save for a while (I'm about 2.5 years in) and haven't had this happen to any other probe or vessel.

My main mods are KCT, BlueDog Design Bureau, MechJeb, Tweakscale, and a bunch of smaller mods, but nothing I would think that would cause this problem.  I've tried attaching the stack to 100% otherwise stock launchers and the BDB Thor-Ablestar launcher with various payload fairings and it happens every time.  There is no case where it doesn't happen.'

Any ideas?

On 6/7/2020 at 12:35 AM, CAPFlyer said:

Okay, I'm having a serious problem.  I just installed this (having used it off and on for years) and am trying to launch the Transit / Grab stack.  In the VAB, they stack just fine, however, when I go to launch, the Transit probe just decides to GTFO and fall off its connection.  I've tried using autostruts, I've used actual struts, but no matter what, every time I go to launch, the probe just disconnects and either falls within the fairing, or occasionally, it jumps out of it and goes spinning off on the ground next to the pad.

I've been using this save for a while (I'm about 2.5 years in) and haven't had this happen to any other probe or vessel.

My main mods are KCT, BlueDog Design Bureau, MechJeb, Tweakscale, and a bunch of smaller mods, but nothing I would think that would cause this problem.  I've tried attaching the stack to 100% otherwise stock launchers and the BDB Thor-Ablestar launcher with various payload fairings and it happens every time.  There is no case where it doesn't happen.'

Any ideas?

Same Exact problem here. Happens with any probe from this mod. Any way to fix that?

On 6/7/2020 at 12:35 AM, CAPFlyer said:

Any ideas?

Interestingly enough, this sounds exactly like the issue some people are getting with my Crew Dragon addon. Maybe there is a connection here @raidernick ?

• 1 month later...

The Pioneer 5 probe only has analyse telemetry as a scientific experiment however I think there should be more than one like a Giger counter and some other experiments. (see

amongst other examples). I wonder if anyone has a fix for this. I feel like its a dependency issue that I've gotten wrong although I have installed the 1.8.1 dependencys.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.