Been gone sense NASA pack.

Dimetime35c

Okay I've been gone sense NASA pack and have only just come back to KSP other then them changing mods to curse has anything major happened? Also I here KSP has now gone to 64bit. Is this true or just rumor? If its true how do I get the 64bit version? I use steam to run KSP so I'm not sure if it just gives me the 64 edition or if I have to find it elsewhere?

Yeah, if you've got Steam, that will keep running 32-bit by default. I don't recommend changing that, but to create a desktop shortcut to the 64-bit EXE for when you're feeling that way.

The other major thing is that there's now money so career mode has to take that into account.

Umm... it's the second time I see a KSP_64x (or KSP_x64 last time) mentioned on the forums, yet that is not on my computer. I guess I should re-download a KSP installer from Squad's website.

The other major thing is that there's now money so career mode has to take that into account.

Yes but you can pick "Science" as a type of game if you want the science without the money aspect... which is very nice of Squad to do !

Umm... it's the second time I see a KSP_64x (or KSP_x64 last time) mentioned on the forums, yet that is not on my computer. I guess I should re-download a KSP installer from Squad's website.

If you have Steam, you get both EXEs in the same folder. I think the same is true for the Squad version, too, but I'm not sure.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.