KerbalX.com - Craft & Mission Sharing

katateochi

OK, got it. Now it functions in chrome again.

Ummm, no. 

I logged in, browsed to rockets and it happened again 

regards

Mike

This now in Edge 

Was that the primary buffer panel!?

Something has gone wrong!

I have been notified about it and will investigate.

If you feel like being extra helpful, you could leave me a message on the KSP forum

Or write a bug report on githib

@Nowater I've removed a bunch of log data from your account (logs of part map uploads) which might have been the cause of the cookie related issue (cookie was getting too big).  
If you are on chrome, you can remove the cookies for just KerbalX (I can't find how to just remove one sites cookies on Edge though).  On chrome go to settings and click "show advanced settings", then under "privacy" click "content settings", and then click "All cookies and site data".  On that page you can then search for KerbalX and then click to remove its cookies. 

Once you've done that try and log in again and hopefully now that I've reduced the size of the log data on your account that should sort it.  Let me know if that works or not.

General note: Imgur appears to have had an outage and is currently down, so the majority of images on Craft pages are not loading. Thumbnails for craft are still showing as they're now hosted by KerbalX, but all imgur hosted images and albums aren't appearing.  Hopefully imgur will fix their issue before too long! 

Edited by katateochi

3 minutes ago, Nowater said:

Thank you :)

all working ok again? 
Looks like you've uncovered a flaw in the site design! I shall fix that shortly. In the past when the part map uploads were really important I thought it would be nice to track which mod info people had uploaded (and it used to be shown on the profile page, but not anymore).  As you've done loads of part map uploads (thanks btw, appreciated) that's resulted in a rather large set of data, so I'm going to stop logging that info.

45 minutes ago, katateochi said:

@Nowater I've removed a bunch of log data from your account (logs of part map uploads) which might have been the cause of the cookie related issue (cookie was getting too big).  ...[snip]

Wait, you're storing actual user data inside the actual cookie text?!  Is this typical for such things?  I'm interested in learning best practices.

I would expect the data would be stored in a database, and the cookie would only house a token pointing to that data.  Am I wrong?  Is one way better than the other?

2 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

Wait, you're storing actual user data inside the actual cookie text?!  Is this typical for such things?  I'm interested in learning best practices.

I would expect the data would be stored in a database, and the cookie would only house a token pointing to that data.  Am I wrong?  Is one way better than the other?

yeah that's right, everything is DB stored, but I'd also cached some non-sensitive data (interface settings options) in the session data, and I'd forgotten that I'd also done that with those logs (not the whole log! just a list of the hash keys, but that was a mistake and I'd forgotten to take it out).  Generally don't put things in the session unless you really have to and they're really small and not sensitive data.  If you need to persist things over a page load (and without involving the server) with HTML5 there are the sessionStorage and localStorage objects which have a much higher (5mb) size limit. 

I'm going to move KX away from using cookies for session data, and have the session stored in the database which for Rails is regarded as the best practice. a) it's more secure and b) it can be used to hold more data if needed.  

4 minutes ago, katateochi said:

yeah that's right, everything is DB stored, but I'd also cached some non-sensitive data (interface settings options) in the session data, and I'd forgotten that I'd also done that with those logs (not the whole log! just a list of the hash keys, but that was a mistake and I'd forgotten to take it out).  Generally don't put things in the session unless you really have to and they're really small and not sensitive data.  If you need to persist things over a page load (and without involving the server) with HTML5 there are the sessionStorage and localStorage objects which have a much higher (5mb) size limit. 

I'm going to move KX away from using cookies for session data, and have the session stored in the database which for Rails is regarded as the best practice. a) it's more secure and b) it can be used to hold more data if needed.

Thanks for the response.  But I'm confused.

I was wondering how the cookie got "too big", referring to the name/value texts of the cookie itself, stored in the user's browser.  I've never heard of storing any sort of actual data in there.  I thought it was best practice to never store data directly in the cookie text, but to instead store only a token to the data - and the token would never change size much, logically.

What do you mean by "move KX away from using cookies for session data"?  How is that even possible?  Without a session cookie, how does the process know who's who at each page load?  Did you mean not storing session data in a cookie's name/value texts?

15 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

Thanks for the response.  But I'm confused.

I was wondering how the cookie got "too big", referring to the name/value texts of the cookie itself, stored in the user's browser.  I've never heard of storing any sort of actual data in there.  I thought it was best practice to never store data directly in the cookie text, but to instead store only a token to the data - and the token would never change size much, logically.

What do you mean by "move KX away from using cookies for session data"?  How is that even possible?  Without a session cookie, how does the process know who's who at each page load?  Did you mean not storing session data in a cookie's name/value texts?

With Rails you can put data into the session and it encodes it into an encrypted key which requires a secret token to decode. This probably does a better job of explaining it - http://blog.bigbinary.com/2013/03/19/cookies-on-rails.html (KX is using Rails 4 btw).
In KX when there is a user who is signed in then their settings come from their User object in the DB, but there are some settings which can be set by non-logged in users (for example the full-width-page option).  So in order for that setting to persist over page loads that gets set in the session (with session['full-width-page'] = true).  What I'd also done (and forgotten about, doh) was to cache the keys of the part map upload log on the session in the same way.  And those keys are digest strings so 64chars long, so if the user had done a load of part-map uploads then that data could get too big for the cookie store.

By moving away from cookies for session data, I meant that any data that's put into the session isn't put into the cookie (as in the above link). I just noticed I missed out the word 'data' when I said "and have the session stored in the database" above, so yeah, there is still a cookie that is used to provide a session token, but session data is held in the DB.

Thanks!  I do know all about sessions & cookies, but I appreciate the details.  I believe PHP does the same thing.

I was just surprised to hear that you were storing data directly in the cookie name/value texts (if that's what you meant).  I'd never heard of that being done before, so the phrase "the cookie got too big" made no sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Ezriilc said:

was just surprised to hear that you were storing data directly in the cookie name/value texts (if that's what you meant).  I'd never heard of that being done before, so the phrase "the cookie got too big" made no sense to me.

Storing some small things in the session data is quite common in Rails apps, but I just say "session" data, rails takes care of where that's actually held (in either session, cookie or flash objects). So it's become one of those "dear framework, please handle this for me" things! 

5 minutes ago, katateochi said:

Storing some small things in the session data is quite common in Rails apps, but I just say "session" data, rails takes care of where that's actually held (in either session, cookie or flash objects). So it's become one of those "dear framework, please handle this for me" things! 

I'm only referring to the cookie name/value texts themselves - the part that is actually stored in the user's browser.  It seems that you were storing data in there, and that is what seems odd.

But listen, it's no big deal.  I do appreciate all the responses.  :)

Edited by Ezriilc

I've been liking the site more and more as I use it, and also love that it in itself is a sort-of Spacecraft Exchange in itself rather than just a place to host your craft files. Keep up the good work!

I've noticed a few things though; 

When I click on the "My Craft" page, it shows this: 

eLdPNet.png

When clicking reset, the ships show, so that's nice:

8F4gOIi.jpg

I've noticed that upon clicking, there's the words "created_at" in the search bar, so it might be that.

Sorry if you've been informed of it before, I just noticed it :)

Also, a quick question: In the users page, what's the triangle beside some of the users' names?

73hWUwc.png

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Columbia said:

a quick question: In the users page, what's the triangle beside some of the users' names?

Users that have contributed to the knowledge base. In other words: those who have used the Part Mapper to upload mod part details, which allows KerbalX to determine what mods are used in a craft.

Edited by swjr-swis
link with info

Speaking of the Part Mapper: how can one force it to log the terminal output to a text file?

I tried running the Part Mapper on my 1.1.2 mod test directory, but there is a lot of fast-scrolling output to the command window, and it closes immediately. I suspect it is not uploading any information due to some error(s), but I can't read it.

I already tried the usual stdout/stderr redirection methods, but no file is created (partmapper.exe > partmapper.log, or partmapper 1>partmapper.log 2>&1).

I've been liking the site more and more as I use it, and also love that it in itself is a sort-of Spacecraft Exchange in itself rather than just a place to host your craft files. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! glad you like it! 

I've noticed a few things though; 

When clicking reset, the ships show, so that's nice:

I've noticed that upon clicking, there's the words "created_at" in the search bar, so it might be that.

Sorry if you've been informed of it before, I just noticed it :)

Thanks for reporting this. It has been reported before, but more info the better.  Yes the "created_at" text is the problem (it's part of the underlying search command, which you can see if you click the "Share/Save Search" link under it), but it's just a fragment of the command, it should be +by:created_at and that should get hidden.  But I can't find the steps to make it leave just created_at.  
It only seems to happen on the "My Craft" page and not the main search (which is odd, because it's actually the same page code wise, just with an additional filter added in).  Can you tell me what you do before going to the My Craft page? Do you get to it from the menu or via the link on the Profile page. Have you changed the settings for default sort option and or have you run a search with some filterers switched on, in the main page before going to MyCraft? (soz, many Qs!). 

Also, a quick question: In the users page, what's the triangle beside some of the users' names?

As @swjr-swis says, it just indicates users who've contributed to the mod-part knowledge base by running the part mapper. That used to be essential for KX to gather mod info, but now it also reads the CKAN repo once a day and processes the mods indexed there, so it's less vital, but still is important so KX can find out about mods that aren't available via CKAN.  

1 minute ago, swjr-swis said:

Speaking of the Part Mapper: how can one force it to log the terminal output to a text file?

I tried running the Part Mapper on my 1.1.2 mod test directory, but there is a lot of fast-scrolling output to the command window, and it closes immediately. I suspect it is not uploading any information due to some error(s), but I can't read it.

I already tried the usual stdout/stderr redirection methods, but no file is created (partmapper.exe > partmapper.log, or partmapper 1>partmapper.log 2>&1).

Does it not even show the end message and closing in x seconds? In that case I think it's having crashing and closing before it's done.  Can you tell me what mods are installed and I'll see if I can replicate. 
I'll also add a log output in the next version of it. 

29 minutes ago, katateochi said:

Does it not even show the end message and closing in x seconds? In that case I think it's having crashing and closing before it's done.  Can you tell me what mods are installed and I'll see if I can replicate.

No, it closes immediately, after a lot of fast text scrolling.

Not sure you'll want to replicate, it's a mod test install, 161 mods at this point according to CKAN:

Spoiler

{
    "kind": "metapackage",
    "abstract": "A list of modules installed on the default KSP instance",
    "name": "installed-default",
    "license": "unknown",
    "version": "2016.05.17.10.05.32",
    "identifier": "installed-default",
    "spec_version": "v1.6",
    "depends": [
        {
            "name": "ModuleManager",
            "version": "2.6.24"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalEngineerRedux",
            "version": "1.1.1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalJointReinforcement",
            "version": "v3.1.7"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk2Expansion",
            "version": "1.7.08"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator",
            "version": "1.11.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerboKatzUtilities",
            "version": "1.3.7"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerboKatzSmallUtilities-FPSLimiter",
            "version": "1.4.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerboKatzSmallUtilities-FPSViewer",
            "version": "1.4.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerboKatzSmallUtilities-PhysicalTimeRatioViewer",
        },
        {
            "name": "NavballUpDefault",
            "version": "v0.2.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "StockPlugins",
            "version": "v1.21"
        },
        {
            "name": "Toolbar",
            "version": "1.7.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "WaypointManager",
            "version": "2.5.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "BetterBurnTime",
        },
        {
            "name": "OrbitalTug",
            "version": "1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractParser",
            "version": "3.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractRewardModifier",
            "version": "2.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractsWindowPlus",
            "version": "6.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "ProgressParser",
            "version": "4.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-KFiles",
            "version": "1.1.1.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-Tourism",
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbinSide",
            "version": "1:1.1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-HistoricMissions",
            "version": "2.1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-InterplanetaryMountaineer",
            "version": "1.0.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation",
            "version": "1:3.2.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch",
            "version": "1.1.7"
        },
        {
            "name": "CrowdSourcedScience",
            "version": "v3.0.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceY-Lifters",
            "version": "1.12.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "CustomAsteroids-Pops-Stock-Outer",
            "version": "v1.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "EskandareHeavyIndustries",
            "version": "1.0.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "CustomAsteroids-Pops-Stock-Stockalike",
        },
        {
            "name": "WalkAbout",
            "version": "v1.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "GPOSpeedFuelPump",
            "version": "v1.8.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "CustomAsteroids-Pops-Stock-Inner",
        },
        {
            "name": "CustomAsteroids",
        },
        {
            "name": "Buffalo",
            "version": "v0.2.14"
        },
        {
            "name": "MechJeb2",
            "version": "2.5.7.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ElephantEngine",
            "version": "0.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "AllYAll",
            "version": "0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "AnimatedDecouplers-x86",
        },
        {
            "name": "AsphaltTiles",
        },
        {
            "name": "AsphaltTilesWelded",
        },
        {
            "name": "BehemothAerospaceEngineeringLargeParts",
            "version": "1.2.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "AlcubierreStandalone",
            "version": "0.4.3.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "BetterCrewAssignment",
            "version": "1.2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "WildBlueTools",
            "version": "v1.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "BZ1RadialAttachmentPoint",
            "version": "1.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "CactEyeCommunity",
            "version": "2.7.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "Chatterer",
            "version": "0.9.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "CoherentContracts",
            "version": "1.02"
        },
        {
            "name": "kOS",
            "version": "0.20.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "ColorCodedCans",
            "version": "1.4.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "ColorfulFuelLines",
            "version": "0.3.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityNavballDockingIndicator",
            "version": "1.0.1a"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-AnomalySurveyor",
            "version": "1.4.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "ContractConfigurator-KerbinSideJobs",
            "version": "2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbinRoverOffRoadVehicles",
        },
        {
            "name": "ChopShop",
            "version": "0.9.0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "CxAerospace",
            "version": "1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "DeepSpaceExplorationVessels",
            "version": "v1.1.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "DiscontinuedParts",
            "version": "0.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3Expansion",
            "version": "1.11"
        },
        {
            "name": "EngineLighting",
            "version": "1.4.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "InterstellarFuelSwitch",
            "version": "2.0.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "EVAHandrailsPackContinued",
            "version": "0.2.1.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "EVAStruts",
        },
        {
            "name": "ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads",
            "version": "5.3.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "FieldExperience",
            "version": "1.0.3.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "FilterExtensions",
            "version": "2.5.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "FilterExtensionsDefaultConfig",
            "version": "2.5.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "KIS",
            "version": "1.2.9"
        },
        {
            "name": "KAS",
            "version": "0.5.7"
        },
        {
            "name": "InfernalRobotics",
            "version": "v2.0.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "HabTech",
            "version": "0.1.7.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "IONRCS",
            "version": "V0.1.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "IXSWarpshipOS",
            "version": "0.3.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "REPOSoftTech-Agencies",
            "version": "V1.3.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterCore",
            "version": "v7.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalNRAP",
            "version": "1.5.1.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbinSideGAP",
            "version": "1.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "KSPX",
            "version": "v0.2.10.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "FuelTanksPlus",
            "version": "1.9.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "KOSMOS-SSPP",
            "version": "v0.15"
        },
        {
            "name": "LithobrakeExplorationTechnologies",
            "version": "0.3.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "MarkOneLaboratoryExtensions",
            "version": "v0.6.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalKonstructs",
            "version": "0.9.6.9_EX"
        },
        {
            "name": "Pathfinder",
            "version": "v0.9.22"
        },
        {
            "name": "ModularRocketSystem",
            "version": "1.12.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "Multiports",
        },
        {
            "name": "ORIONMonkeyBusinessIncParts",
            "version": "1.1.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "VenStockRevamp",
            "version": "v1.9.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core",
            "version": "2.0.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "ODFC",
            "version": "1.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "OIFC",
        },
        {
            "name": "OkramSA",
        },
        {
            "name": "EditorExtensionsRedux",
            "version": "3.2.10"
        },
        {
            "name": "DockingPortSoundFX",
            "version": "v2.1.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "PortraitStats",
            "version": "9.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ProtonMBreezeM",
            "version": "1.15"
        },
        {
            "name": "RCSSounds",
            "version": "5.0.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "Tantares",
            "version": "34.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "RoutineMissionManager",
            "version": "017"
        },
        {
            "name": "RoverWheelSounds",
            "version": "2.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "SDHI-StrobeOMatic",
            "version": "v1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ShipSaveSplicer",
            "version": "1.1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "ShuttleLiftingBodyCormorantAeronology",
        },
        {
            "name": "SmartParts",
            "version": "1.7.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceXLegs",
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceY-Expanded",
            "version": "1.1.9"
        },
        {
            "name": "IndicatorLights",
            "version": "0.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "StockalikeMiningExtension",
            "version": "0.93"
        },
        {
            "name": "SuperHeavyBoostersHistoricalNexus",
            "version": "1.2.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "TakeCommand",
            "version": "1.4.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "TALSphericalToroidalPack",
            "version": "3.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "TantaresLV",
            "version": "16.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies",
            "version": "1:6.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "TopSecretBasesForKerbalKonstructs",
            "version": "1.0.11"
        },
        {
            "name": "Trajectories",
            "version": "v1.6.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "UbioWeldContinued",
            "version": "2.3.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "UniversalStorage",
            "version": "1.1.0.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "VesselMover",
            "version": "v1.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityResourcePack",
            "version": "0.5.2.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "WiderContractsApp",
            "version": "1.3.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "DMagicOrbitalScience",
            "version": "1.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "SDHI-SharedAssets",
        },
        {
            "name": "TextureReplacer",
            "version": "v2.4.13"
        },
        {
            "name": "DMTanks-AeroRTG",
            "version": "v1.0.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "JDLiquidFuelCell",
            "version": "1"
        },
        {
            "name": "SpaceLaunchSystemPartPack",
            "version": "1.0.5.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "HangarExtender",
            "version": "1:v3.4.8"
        },
        {
            "name": "SurfaceExperimentPack",
            "version": "v1.4.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "DMagicScienceAnimate",
            "version": "v0.14"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbCam-Continued",
            "version": "v0.16"
        },
        {
            "name": "HooliganLabsAirships",
            "version": "5.2.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "DeadSkins",
            "version": "1.4b"
        },
        {
            "name": "AviationLights",
            "version": "v3.9"
        },
        {
            "name": "JSIAdvancedTransparentPods",
            "version": "V0.1.6.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "DeepFreeze",
            "version": "V0.22.1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "LaunchPad39B",
            "version": "1.1.2.03"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3MiniExpansionPack",
            "version": "1:1.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "Service-Compartments-6S",
            "version": "1.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "SixCrewScienceLab",
        },
        {
            "name": "SixSeatMk3cockpit",
        },
        {
            "name": "CommunityTechTree",
            "version": "1:2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "GAP",
            "version": "1.2.5"
        },
        {
            "name": "DistantObject",
            "version": "v1.7.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "DistantObject-default",
            "version": "v1.7.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "DiverseKerbalHeads",
        },
        {
            "name": "DockingPortAlignmentIndicator",
            "version": "6.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "RasterPropMonitor",
            "version": "1:v0.26.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "RasterPropMonitor-Core",
            "version": "1:v0.26.0"
        },
        {
            "name": "KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems",
            "version": "v1.0.12"
        },
        {
            "name": "Mk3HypersonicSystems",
            "version": "1:1.1.0.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "RSSeaDragon",
            "version": "0.3.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "StationScience",
            "version": "1.6"
        },
        {
            "name": "StockBugFixPlus",
            "version": "v1.1.2b.1"
        },
        {
            "name": "SXT",
            "version": "v25.2"
        },
        {
            "name": "FirespitterResourcesConfig",
            "version": "v7.2.4"
        },
        {
            "name": "surfacelights",
            "version": "1.2.3"
        },
        {
            "name": "PartMapper",
            "version": "0.3.0"
        }
    ]
}

Probably not of much use to you anyway, since it's all CKAN-installed mods.

Edited by swjr-swis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2016 at 7:26 AM, Columbia said:

When clicking reset, the ships show, so that's nice

I have finally managed to find the cause of this bug! It was due to a setting on some accounts not being properly updated to the new settings system.  I've made sure the correct settings format is in place on those accounts so that should be sorted now.  You may still see "created_at" appear just one last time (as it might be still in your active session, which I can't reset), but once you hit reset that will clear it up and then it shouldn't appear again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Katateochi,

The thumbnails for a few of my craft are messed up.  It's really noticeable here https://kerbalx.com/StormKat/craft  If I open the page, the image appears normal.  I've even tried to edit the craft to see if that will help.

The problem starts at the Frame Habitation Pod and shows up on the next seven thumbnails including the Command Pod.  All the craft after that look fine.

Let me know if you need a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

3 minutes ago, StormKat said:

The problem starts at the Frame Habitation Pod and shows up on the next seven thumbnails including the Command Pod.  All the craft after that look fine.

Let me know if you need a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

A screenshot might be needed, cause they appear to be showing correctly for me (FF 47). Make sure the screenshot shows the filters you have chosen.. it's happened before that an issue only shows for a specific filter combination.