Esinohio's Blender farm

esinohio

Does this make it "More Cool"

*Attention: This image is entirely entitled to Esinohio* Basically added blurs, a sun, lots of brush and artistic stuff for smoke effects and flames, turbulence*

Anyways, I found his original render great but hey does this satisfy your requirements. *Again still Esinohio's work not mine, I claim nothing to it but editing it*

http://i.imgur.com/G4SZ44o.jpg

YEP. More cool administered.

A quick render I did while playing around with the import addon. Looking for testing fodder I found this beauty, Aanker's Krumman F-14 Tomcat. The designer even gives you a handy link to some familiar inspirational flying music :D Defiantly the total package!! So download the craft, fire up the video in YouTube, and proceed to have a blast! Talk to me Goose! **Designers work can be found here**

http://i.imgur.com/SX8z9yN.png

I saw this and I thought:

Wait, isn't that my plane?

5W1i3f6.png

Then I realized that it wasn't. Crazy how similar they are, though.

Here is a big one, but I think it would be a good challenge.

Could you do the Skitzu in the middle of a gravity turn (20 Degrees) with an Aeris 2A Flying by?

Could there be lens-flares and clouds too?

All the best!

DMSP

Here is a big one, but I think it would be a good challenge.

Could you do the Skitzu in the middle of a gravity turn (20 Degrees) with an Aeris 2A Flying by?

Could there be lens-flares and clouds too?

All the best!

DMSP

So another scene in the clouds except this time add a chase/spotter plane? Would the focus be on the plane or the rocket? Like the rocket in the distance and the camera looking down across the chase plane?

I'm curious, could you render a craft with older (pre-.25) parts? Because a picture showing all the different NAFA-4 models could be cool

Yikes Im going to have to try that. If you have a pre .25 craft PM me a download and I can try that out. Most likely not but it won't hurt to try ;)

So another scene in the clouds except this time add a chase/spotter plane? Would the focus be on the plane or the rocket? Like the rocket in the distance and the camera looking down across the chase plane?

Yes, the camera across the plane would rock!

Your renderings are always beautiful esinoho!

Wonder if you could render some of my crafts in the future.

My k22 rapier no longers works but is still really pretty in .90

fUz15cK.png

Edited by Jon144

Sure Jon144. I've got a few in the hopper currently so it might be a few but if you have something to render then I'd be happy to give it a try. Admission time.. Starwhips render of your Rapier was my favorite. The lighting makes it look like a movie still or something. Simple and clean, doesn't get better than that. Well... maybe it could use some cool music to go along with it :cool:

Is this still a thing?

If you could render my f-117 that would be great!

Sure thing. I've got a few others in the hopper so it might be a short bit but I'll shoot your a PM with details.

Hey! I really like your renders! How do requests work?

Heyas nestor_d,

Usually someone just drops a note here and I add it to the queue. Currently only one or two in the works so it shouldn't take to long if your interested. After adding it to the queue I shoot the person who requested the render a note asking them how they would like it displayed and we go from there. Nothing gets posted unless your ok with the results. If all that is ok then go ahead and post a request here with a link to the craft file. I've only tried stock craft so far since the recent upgrade of KSP. Hadn't had much luck imported mod craft in the past but I'll give it a shot if you have one.

Afterburner effects nice. What smoke + fire node did you change to get that result? Always using real life backgrounds adds a hint of realism to these virtual crafts. Great render nevertheless.

Using a fairly basic cycles fire node setup. Below is a link to the simple cycles fire/smoke node setup using a color ramp for the colors. Those aren't the exact settings I used in the render for DMSP but they should be close.

http://imgur.com/HRWu1Y7

Red text was explaining how I setup the node to someone some time ago, if you want the exact node setup from that picture let me know and I'll pm you a new screenshot.

Kinda cheating on the picture backgrounds I know but I think my GPU/CPU are thanking me for avoiding all those pesky volumetrics by doing clouds from scratch :D Really hoping Blender gets GPU and cycles volumetrics rendering integration finished soon. Would make it loads easier to do rendering of clouds and fire in the same scene.

Heyas nestor_d,

Usually someone just drops a note here and I add it to the queue. Currently only one or two in the works so it shouldn't take to long if your interested. After adding it to the queue I shoot the person who requested the render a note asking them how they would like it displayed and we go from there. Nothing gets posted unless your ok with the results. If all that is ok then go ahead and post a request here with a link to the craft file. I've only tried stock craft so far since the recent upgrade of KSP. Hadn't had much luck imported mod craft in the past but I'll give it a shot if you have one.

Oh ok! Well I have this completely stock spaceplane I'd love to have added to the queue! here's a pic, but let me know wen you'll need the craft file and all that

NXA1WUd.png