Esinohio's Blender farm

esinohio

Esinohio, are you accepting renders of ships with fairings? Last I learned, they appeared.. weird.. in Blender.

Thanks!

They do import wonky but I can always give it a shot and recreate them from scratch within Blender. The coloring might be off but I *think* I should be able to recreate those and come fairly close on the aesthetics part.

Wow.. these are cool, might ask you later to do one for my life - sized Saturn V when it is finished, AMAZING WORK!

I'd love to render it! I can already see the roaring flames on that one. Getting those flames just right to capture the power of the Saturn V engines would be a great challenge.

They do import wonky but I can always give it a shot and recreate them from scratch within Blender. The coloring might be off but I *think* I should be able to recreate those and come fairly close on the aesthetics part.

Damnit, about 70% of my ships have fairings.. :P

I've yet to make one without.

I'll give it a go. The fairings will most likely need to be done from scratch. Would a copy of the orange tank like in your picture above look ok to you?

Yeah of course. You could probably just copy and paste in the real shuttle EFT haha

I'll give it a go. The fairings will most likely need to be done from scratch. Would a copy of the orange tank like in your picture above look ok to you?

Considered making it a reentry scene with the flames. That would look equally as nice as the launch :D

If anyone's doing a countryside scene (or a Dunatian ranch) feel free to add Lamb Rovers to brighten up the place with their electric sheep cuteness :)

Actually what's the upper limit for number of parts in a render? Could do some extreme sheep herding scenes with hundreds of these!

CxNo7BR.jpg

If anyone's doing a countryside scene (or a Dunatian ranch) feel free to add Lamb Rovers to brighten up the place with their electric sheep cuteness :)

Actually what's the upper limit for number of parts in a render? Could do some extreme sheep herding scenes with hundreds of these!

http://i.imgur.com/CxNo7BR.jpg

As I know of their is no limits in blender. It will begin to lag but MAN I wanna try rendering a herd of those cute little toys! I believe all the parts should import in blender. Im going to check that out and probably render it myself just for the fun :) Once you import one craft in blender I can shift + d the craft and replicate it without importing it. Like in this picture. Hoorray for country side sheeps

slPsZ2h.png

I think you could workaround by creating a simple white cylinder with a grayish dot on the front with similar dimensions, insert into the respective areas of the 'face'. Most of the part is clipped into the reaction wheel and parachute anyway :)

Im currently working on that as a matter of fact! :)

Update: Restored the cute fur ball

PyidOzk.png

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

http://i.imgur.com/CxNo7BR.jpg

These are awesome!!!! My neighbor had his kids over in my home yesterday and they caught a glimpse of this on my computer screen. The ensuing giggling made my day. As for the part limit like ghostbuzzer7 said there is not a part limit really in Blender. It breaks down to the number of faces on the models and the amount of RAM you have. Fortunately for us the artists who made the parts did so with amazingly few faces. If ghostbuzzer7 doesn't get what you need I'll be happy to do something with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Im planning on adding around 100 of those little things and calling it CUTENESS Army :D

or a kerbal running from a herd

If you wanted to do a quick animation of that cuteness army do a Google search on "Blender boids". You can quickly get an army of sheep chasing a lone fleeing Kerbal. Enjoy!