NASA CountDown v.1.1b [1.1.3]

belpyro

Question: how do you change the voice pack to kerbal version?

Edit: ignore this. Something went wrong and I didn't see the arrows. Just removed the Apollo pack and it auto switch to the Kerbalized version and have the arrows appeared.

I see no arrows either. I deleted apollo and now it just kerbalized version. Where is the voice pack that was in the video?

I see no arrows either. I deleted apollo and now it just kerbalized version. Where is the voice pack that was in the video?

Hello! Video has used Apollo sound pack. All sound pack placed in a Sound folder. Each folder contains subfolders with needed sounds (countdown and events). If you need to add a new sound pack just put a new folder in sound folder (see readme file). If you remove apollo pack you will see only one Kerbalized pack.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed to my ksp 1.02 and there is no menu that shows up I have the launcher legs set up but nothing works on my end. the original one works fine. but the new one nothing shows up

Works great, it's a gold mod that goes right with chatterer. I have all the replicas that go with the countdowns it adds a lot of flavour to the game, I love how they sound all nervous in the SpaceX launch as it was their first compared to the ULA and NASA where they sound all cool and professionnal.

Thanks a lot for this mod!

Ok so for you countdown lovers, i stumbled upon this: https://archive.org/details/NasaAudioHighlightReels

So this is the complete downloadable public licensed copies of all highlight radion transmissions in all of NASA's flight since Appollo 7., all the STS and the Skylab launches...

All of the countdowns are there, only need to find the perfect 30 seconds or combine some of the sound bites to make cool countdowns.

Hello!

I have updated my mod to a new version. I've removed support old toolbar plugin and add a new button to new launch toolbar.

- - - Updated - - -

I installed to my ksp 1.02 and there is no menu that shows up I have the launcher legs set up but nothing works on my end. the original one works fine. but the new one nothing shows up

Could you send me your save file, output log file and steps to reproduce, please?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to add the mod to CKAN, and I'm wondering what roles Fasterflect.dll, KspHelper.dll, and PluginFramework.dll serve? Basically I want to be sure that 1) they're necessary and 2) they won't interfere with other mods. Thanks. =)

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is a great mod ,I enjoy that a lot

But, as a Chinese player like me ,I must say that the lanuch sequence of Long March & Long March 2F is really a mess.

For example , the abort sound in English is:all system is nominal.

And , the sound of T-30s in English actually means T-40s

I understand for someone who dont speak Chinese this has been a great job , but I will be very greatful if u can correct it . Also,if u dont know what the sound means , I think I can help!

Edited by mark7

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to add the mod to CKAN, and I'm wondering what roles Fasterflect.dll, KspHelper.dll, and PluginFramework.dll serve? Basically I want to be sure that 1) they're necessary and 2) they won't interfere with other mods. Thanks. =)

FastReflect - library as helper for reflection using (needed for KspHelper)

Ksphelper - my helper dll. Contains simple methods for creating diallog windows, replace standard events etc.

PluginFramework - old dependence (will remove in a next release). Needs for current version.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is a great mod ,I enjoy that a lot

But, as a Chinese player like me ,I must say that the lanuch sequence of Long March & Long March 2F is really a mess.

For example , the abort sound in English is:all system is nominal.

And , the sound of T-30s in English actually means T-40s

I understand for someone who dont speak Chinese this has been a great job , but I will be very greatful if u can correct it . Also,if u dont know what the sound means , I think I can help!

Hello! If you can help me with realism, then send me your proposals (things) and I will integrate this into a new version. Thank you for interests!

- - - Updated - - -

looks amazing,what about ram usage?

I think about 10-15 Mb (because we use graphics resources, as images)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the idea, but It'd be cool if there was narration of other actions too, such as booster separation, etc. It would just have to be short clips of sound like in Chatterer. Maybe an option to set the sound to play when stage reaches a certain fuel level, or reaching a maneuver node for a burn. An option to record your own narration would be cool too, and to set what files to play and when.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.