The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

HypePlanes, HypeTrains, and Hypemobiles! John Candy would be looking for his old Barf costume about now!

The same hype that powers the Hypomotive can also turn the Hypellers. Given that this hypedate features more spaceplane parts, it's only logical that the hypemobile is a hypeplane this time. As Spock would say, anything else would be highly illogical.

HypePlanes, HypeTrains, and Hypemobiles! John Candy would be looking for his old Barf costume about now!

The same hype that powers the Hypomotive can also turn the Hypellers. Given that this hypedate features more spaceplane parts, it's only logical that the hypemobile is a hypeplane this time. As Spock would say, anything else would be highly illogical.

Ticket for you! My first customer, oh yeah!

In-flight entertainment: Framerate Games! See my signature. :)

There's only one vessel suitable to carry all the Hype.

http://i.imgur.com/84oY2tr.jpg

Bad luck, much? :P

[...]

The classified feature

[table][tr][td]You’ll have to wait for this one a bit longer. If we had our way, we would tell no one about it and just let you guys discover it through gameplay with hilarious results.[/td][/tr][/table]

[...]

Aaaarg!!!

Why don't you tell us!!!

SO much suspense!!!

It's too much for me to hold....

I think I may have found out what the secret feature could be. :P

I remember back in 0.23 or 0.22 I was looking in the asset files to find textures to work with as a template for UniverseReplacer and I found a texture that looked like a splat of green. Maybe Kerbals splat on the ground and use that texture which would appear on the ground instead of just the little puff. HarvesteR enjoyed it, hasn't been done in a mod, and veteran players usually don't throw kerbals at stuff.

I think I may have found out what the secret feature could be. :P

I remember back in 0.23 or 0.22 I was looking in the asset files to find textures to work with as a template for UniverseReplacer and I found a texture that looked like a splat of green. Maybe Kerbals splat on the ground and use that texture which would appear on the ground instead of just the little puff. HarvesteR enjoyed it, hasn't been done in a mod, and veteran players usually don't throw kerbals at stuff.

That would get old quick, though. It has to be fun to do again and again.