The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

Can we have a superluminal HypeDrive that makes use of HypeSpace to circumvent normal speed-of-light constraints?

Thermal HypeReactors are still totally a thing.

You can find it on the HypePlane. If you willing to give up a dollar, you can sit right next to it. You'll have to sign a disclaimer form, though--it's never been tested.

The drive. It could very well disintegrate everything for five miles.

See? You certainly wouldn't want to ride something as dangerous AND uncontrolled as that! THe HypeTrain might be dangeroud, but if there's a problem, you know about it 5 minutes in advance! No sudden painless wuss deaths where you don't know what hit you!

So I've just been sitting here quietly in coach on the Hypetrain, watching a riot outside the station with signs voting for a plane. I say pick a side and go with it, no need to persuade people. If they wanted persuasion they would ask. We are all headed to the same location anyway.

So I've just been sitting here quietly in coach on the Hypetrain, watching a riot outside the station with signs voting for a plane. I say pick a side and go with it, no need to persuade people. If they wanted persuasion they would ask. We are all headed to the same location anyway.

Where's the fun in that? :)

It is now time for a monumental boost in speed! [commsdevice]Guard, there's a large rocket booster on the rear of the Brakevan/Caboose. Light it and stage it off when the burn is complete![/comms]

hey Gregorx, do you think we should get a few AHP-guns (Anti-HypePlane) for the hypetrain? I dont know why, but I can sense those Hypeplaners are going to do something

Good idea. At the next station I'll order some to the station after that, where they can be fitted to every 10th coach.

EDIT: Oh, you were talking to Gregorx, not me. Gregorx has no authority over the HypeTrain.

Come experience the sheer hype of hypebus!*

All aboard the HypeBus! Fueled by pure natural hype for a clean hypevironment!

More Hype efficient than than hypeplane and hypetrain combined, The hype bus can circle hypebin 10 times in under an hour travilling at an astounding hypetrillion hype per hour which is 10 times the speed of hype!

And whats more tickets to board the hype bus are going for the low low price of 10 hype dollars a person. Get them while they last. Supplies limited.

UFNfhBH.png

* hypebus incorporated is not responsible for death or injury from sheer hype overload.

Q: What about other Hype-Powered Vehicles?

A: Hype Powered Vehicle types and their disadvantages:

1. HypeBus: Can't go as fast or carry as many people.

2. HypeBoat: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow.

3. HypeAmericanTrain: The cowcatcher adds too much weight.

4: HypePlane: The physics are hard to explain, but Hype-Powered Flight is nearly impossible, and could never carry enough people anyway.

5: HypeHorse: Genetic engineering has yet to produce an animal that feeds only off of Hype.

Hypebus. Nope.