The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

HYPE POTATO!

Looks like a potato done by mr. Picasso on who knows what substance is needed to draw eyes oriented vertically...

I prefer the Hype Train...

And congratulations Squad for reaching the next milestone! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm holding out for the Hype Hydrofoil.

A Hyprofoil...

May I present: My HypeBoot, a rubber boot reinforced with solid Hype to prevent the boot collapsing. Ironic to the name, it can also be transformed into a rocket-powered boot-shaped boat.

rqpAIAo.png

Image taken after first test drive and wheel detachment.

Since this is the .25 waiting room, I might as well put this here.

I think I may have figured out the secret feature! Ready for this? *Drumroll*... Shockwaves! ...As in, shockwaves from explosions. And objects flying away from said explosion.

What, nothing? Ok, let me explain.

Besides from looking cool, explosions in KSP don't really do much. Sure, you could strap a kerbal to a booster, aim it at the ground, fire away and he goes flying as the booster explodes, but that's technically a glitch explosion. If you were to put a kerbal even just a few feet away from the same explosion, nothing really happens. The kerbal is still there. Well, if you didn't hit him that is.

Anyways, let's check the criteria:

Something new players will encounter: Check

Experienced players will hardly see it: Check

Never been done by a mod: Check (as far as I know, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Entertaining to the devs: Check

Of course, this is all just speculation. But it sounds about right, doesn't it?

Edited by Yellowburn10

No, I think it's just an illusion (the Mun is in a spot in it's orbit where in that angle it appears it is being grabbed).

The hyoe train is hype powered. The mun only looks small because it was full of hype. It was sucked dry of hype by the hype train.