The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

My plea to Squad and You:

Please don't do this. Hyping updates is (clearly) a lot of fun, but it makes things harder on Squad and modders.

Why, Majiir? You make no sense!

Because when updates are hyped this much, Squad comes under immense pressure to release the game "on time" (even though no release date is promised) and it means that lots of important features and bug fixes get swept under the rug. These issues could be revisited during the next cycle, but since that update is also hyped, they take the back seat to more pressing issues and... they never get fixed.

This makes things particularly difficult for modders, because we go months or years with frustrating bugs that are always promised for "the next update" and never arrive.

So, please, instead of hyping the update and pressuring Squad, ask for a high-quality release. Ask for updates which crush the outstanding issues lists.

But Majiir, Rowsdower started this!

Yes, he did. He also doesn't have to cope with the resulting mess created in the KSP codebase.

Cheers,

Majiir

KSP: The only game that brings too much hype before updates lol.

The [Hype]Union Pacific's HypeTrain stopped in the valleys to board passengers. However, so many passengers have boarded that we need a HMD(HypeMotive Diesel) KD70ACe for extra power. Its previous mission was an orbital one, so it needed to reenter to join the train:

08pHntVl.png

EDIT: What did I just post? Dang..this hype is getting to my head :huh:

Edited by mythbusters844