The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I vaguely remember a stream and some jedi mentioned something about the release. This "jedi" was skyping, I believe it was on shimmy's famous vtol flying last night.

Edited by Joshiewowa

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I vaguely remember a stream and some jedi mentioned something about the release. This "jedi" was skyping, I believe it was on shimmy's famous vtol flying last night.

Oh, that's NikTheJedi..I think.

He's a scrublord ;)

(j/k Nik~)

That's probably it. He said something about the release, and the people in the chat went crazy. He joked that we would start seeing all over the place people saying he leaked the date. :cool: Can't wait for 0.25, hope Shimmy flies some more VTOLs.

Seriously.. I haven't played KSP for 2 weeks.. because I wanted to take a few day break before the new update so it would feel fresh.. If I knew it wasn't going to be released for more then a week I wouldn't of taken that break. I'm getting quite bored because I had nothing very fun to do for the past week or so. I wasn't expecting them to take so gosh darn long for an update..

Well... There's a bright side to this.. because I was bored and didn't know what else to do.. I started learning how to use Blender.. Its quite fun actually.. I'm glad I got in to it. Even though I'm not good at making stuff or animating (Yet) but for me its as much fun as a game is, heh. Here's a pic of something I made with my limited knowledge in blender: http://i.imgur.com/TeIjWjk.jpg

I do realize I went a bit off topic but its still somewhat related to KSP and the New Update.

Edited by Tail_TL

Hah! The HypePlane is still flying smooth--just a little turbulence!

We're still ahead of you! And we've got the Pony Truck back on the rails again. Going forward steadily now!

(No, MLP fans, that's not what I meant. I mean the leading wheel of a locomotive.)

Edited by GregroxMun
Remember the closed parentheses next time!

(No, MLP fans, that's not what I meant. I mean the leading wheel of a locomotive.

Today soldiers, we lost a valuable asset, and a great friend. Humble Closed Parenthesis, it was truly not your time, but all great things must come to an end! You shall be missed...

:P

Aaaaanyway... The thing I'm most looking forward to in 0.25 is the new Grass Texture. Seriously, I'm just gonna get a Kerbal out and roll about in it, then stare at it for about 30 mins. Then I'll do a mission to many different places on Kerbin to see all the pretty colours of the new grass, then stare at each of them for about 30 mins. That day shall be a good day. Then there's some other stuff about planes and money or some other meh, I'll get to that whenever....

I cant wait for a difficulty menu! Finally no more "too easy career mode!" Defiantly turning science and money to 10%.

Me too! I'm also planning on starting with 0 funds and science and the lowest negative reputation I can make, and for the coupe-de-grace whack-a-kerbaling every non-critical facility (I am hoping to leave only the science building, VAB and mission control standing). I'm going to RP it as the previous administration did a TERRIBLE job managing the program and I am coming in to start anew :)

Me too! I'm also planning on starting with 0 funds and science and the lowest negative reputation I can make, and for the coupe-de-grace whack-a-kerbaling every non-critical facility (I am hoping to leave only the science building, VAB and mission control standing). I'm going to RP it as the previous administration did a TERRIBLE job managing the program and I am coming in to start anew :)

I'm wondering how gameplay without the tracking station will work. I guess we wont be able to click on it and get a map, but will map view on craft still work?

Wait. The website is down with a 503, does that mean the update is up?!*

*Yes, I know this is silly. It's the HypeTrain, not the let's-behave-realistically-train.

I don't know, but when I go to use the launcher, the thing that usually has the play button keeps flashing "Checking for Updates." I've left it for 5 minutes, exited out and clicked it again, waited another 5 minutes, and it hasn't gone away. Hmmmmm.......

I find this quite coincidental.

I don't know, but when I go to use the launcher, the thing that usually has the play button keeps flashing "Checking for Updates." I've left it for 5 minutes, exited out and clicked it again, waited another 5 minutes, and it hasn't gone away. Hmmmmm.......

If the server is down, how is it going to successfully check for updates? O_o

I got an Error 500 btw, for whatever it's worth...

Maybe it can't get through because there are lots of people checking for an update that isn't here yet? Rowsdower said it's not coming today.

Maybe it can't get through because there are lots of people checking for an update that isn't here yet? Rowsdower said it's not coming today.

And it's 9 pm squad time... Also I'm not getting any of the issues mentioned.

EDIT: Though, steamDB is updating pretty rapidly, which is unusual for this time of night. Are they rushing or what? I hope some horrible bug hasn't come up...

Edited by RocketPilot573