[1.0.5] Stryker's Aerospace and Armory (Continued by SM)

strykersm

Mod has been picked up by SpannerMonkey. :)

sg7E9MO.png

Attention: At the moment (17/01/16)i'm putting this mod on standby due to exterior reasons.

:) Enjoy the content i put so much effort into! :D And please try not to blow yourselves up. 

(18 July 2016) Update:

At the moment i'm working on my own videogame, of which I will give further details in the offtopics of the forums (if allowed), until then I'm afraid I won't be working on this mod anymore although I do not part without one last gift for those still following this mod.

Many months ago I had computer problems and Had to format and in the process I lost all my files of the mod except a backup I left on dropbox, although old the backup still possessed some interesting files and among them the 3D models for the Hyperion and both Terminator and Vanquisher (mig-21) cockpits. So have at them if anyone who wants to is more than free to modify them and distribute them as their own mod! But be sure to mention my name in the process :)

I'm sure out there there are people with fantastic Ideas on what to do with these:

Cockpit 3D Files (Mega.nz)

Hey people! I'm an IVA nut. So I make IVA's. HAVE IVA'S!

The mod is still a constant ongoing project.My modpack is intended to feature all sorts of aircraft related parts (when i can make them) , features mostly cockpits with full integrated IVA, i just love IVA's (Who doesen't) :D

Current parts: Cockpits: BF-109 ; Mig ; Hyperion (P-80 lookalike) ; Razor ; Jetfire (SR-71/F-106 lookalike)

Intakes: Early and Late variants of Mig-21 intake ;

Engines: Reaper AB Jet Engine (based on Su-9 engine); Kiril AB Jet Engine (based on Mig-21)

And one more thing, I plan that ALL my cockpits will have IVA's!

Note: Cockpits with ASET & RPM stuff requires

ASET Props https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/1021/ASET%20Props

ASET Avionics https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/1023/ASET%20Avionics

RasterPropMonitor https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/734/RasterPropMonitor

Planned:

As many cockpits as we feel like having! Keep in mind that I can take requests! If you have ideas feel free to post them, even post a drawing if you wish! For me English classes are the best to draw IVA's (but don't tell anyone, that stays between you and me.)

And other parts like engines and intakes!

Cheers! Don't forget to comment! :)

Changelog:

Spoiler

V8 - Final version of the mod (from this point this mod is on standby)
     -Added Centurion contra rotating and loud as hell engine
     -Added MG17 and MG10

vPrev8- Added Heinkel Lerche Engine
             Added Focke Wulf Triebflugel Engine
             Oh how much I KNOW you will love the animation of both and especially the sound of the lerche :wink:

v7.7 - Added Noir propeller engine with custom animations and sounds. No one has an engine like this! You will love it! :D

V7.66 - Fixed a mesh problem with the Tumansky engine causing people with FAR to have the CoL WAAAAY off the intended area.

V7.65 - Tweaked ALL engine thrust and fuel consumption to correspond their real life equivalent's thrust (with a few round ups to ksp)
             Renamed engines to real life equivalents or based models
             Tweaked sound of Jumo (old swallow) engine.
             Reworked nozzle animation for Tumansky (old Kiril) engine
             Added the engine grill emissive to Lyulka engine (old Reaper/Hammer) so now it has proper heating animation
             Tweaked all engine FX's effects so they are more realistic.

V7.6 - Added a new jet engine based on the me 262's Jumo 004. The swallow! With: Custom FX and animated fan blade! 

V7.5 - Added nozzle animations to the Kiril Engine (At last! Next step: Gimbal animation)

V7.4 - Added the Kiril jet engine and it's own FX effects

V7.3 - Renamed Hammer to Reaper; tweaked fuel consumption values and ADDED MY OWN FX!

V7.2 - Added Hammer jet engine

V7.1 - Added stock props to jetfire

V7 - Added Hyperion IVA

V6.9 - Added Hyperion cockpit (IVA coming in V7!) and Mig EARLY intake and Mig LATE intake

V6.1 - Added ASET Machmeter to Jetfire cockpit

V6 - Added Jetfire cockpit (ONLY ASET At the moment!!)

V5.1 - Added Svm420's parameter line to the part.cfg (thanks bro), now all people with ASET will see ASET cockpit, the ones without will see stock instruments.

V5 - Fixed a bloboo where I switched the old 109 IVA and new one. Replaced Mig texture for Specular (more chromy, more shiny). Added Razor IVA and changed names so the cockpits are all together (i.e. ST- yadayadaya)

[22/11/2015]

V4 - Added Stockalike Mig-21 Cockpit and Removed Ugly V2 and V1 cockpit variants. [21-11-2015] (I know I know, this time im here to stick around <3) [1.0.5]

V3 - Added BF-109 E-1 Cockpit [05-10-2014]

V2 - Added Mig-21 Cockpit [20-9-2014] (Old, removed and replaced)

V1 - Added BF-109 IVA [19-9-2014] (Old, removed.)

V0.1 - Added BF-109 Mesh+Texture [12-9-2014]

License:

CC-BY-SA

Hey, if you are feeling generous you can donate any sum you wish! :)

btn_donate_LG.gif

Edited by strykersm

A license in both the opening post *and* the downloadable file, please. Here's a handy-dandy guide.

(As it stands the addon is not in compliance with the Rules, but as I know you're new to this stuff if you have the license up soon there's no need to yank the addon right now. :) )

That said, as I said on the dev thread, cool!

A license in both the opening post *and* the downloadable file, please. Here's a handy-dandy guide.

(As it stands the addon is not in compliance with the Rules, but as I know you're new to this stuff if you have the license up soon there's no need to yank the addon right now. :) )

That said, as I said on the dev thread, cool!

Thanks for the warning! :D I put up a license for now because i'm in my lunch hour and i only had a brief moment to look at the license post, when i come back i'l take a good look at the post :)

EDIT: I wen't to a license editor, i made my choice :)

Edited by strykersm

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120819003650/turtledove/images/c/c1/LaGG3.jpg

Can I suggest the LaGG-3 after this cockpit? When multiplayer is released we can use BDArmory and have air battles.

After the Mig-21, i will make the Lagg-3 Then! :)

Edit: Added a Planned List!

Edited by strykersm

After the Mig-21, i will make the Lagg-3 Then! :)

Edit: Added a Planned List!

Hype! Looking forward to the LaGG. :D

stryker, if you love WWII planes, go play IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. If you have a high performance computer and a lot of $$ to spedd, Go for IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad.

IL-2 BoS is only on the eastern front. If you want anything else, wait for BoS mods or go play 1946!

stryker, if you love WWII planes, go play IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. If you have a high performance computer and a lot of $$ to spedd, Go for IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad.

Hi! IL-2 Was the first game that got me to get piloting blood ahah I still remember 9 Year old me playing the demo 7 years ago on the Same joystick i have today! I think i bombed something with the 109 G-2 :D

Still have the game installed on my pc, also have warthunder and strike fighters 2!! :) Plus FSX....any simulator that makes the game realistic enough is alright for me! :D I'm waiting for the bugs to clear out in IL-2 Stalingrad :)

But i not only like WWII airplanes, i like ANYTHING that flies! ;)

Got a mini biography of my right here :P

I still have SF2 (and First Eagles and Il-2 1946) installed as well. Did a fair amount of modding for SF2 and FE, actually. Good engine. Pretty amazing you can do everything from 1914 to 2014 in it.

Ahah nice! I thought i was the only one having SF2 installed :)

I got to the point i have almost 58Gb of mods installed! ^^ yeh

Okay right now im starting to trying stuff out on the IVA and making sure it works but im having trouble so it still might take a while unless i get assistance. The TT Tutorial is really incomplete and confusing.... :\ If someone volunteers to help PM me please! :)

IVA! Woooooo! :D

EDIT: A suggestion to move that gunsight to a more faithful location? The real 109s had their sights offset just to the right of center. The current sight placement looks closer to a 262.

EDIT2: Perhaps a throttle lever as well?

Edited by DisarmingBaton5

IVA! Woooooo! :D

EDIT: A suggestion to move that gunsight to a more faithful location? The real 109s had their sights offset just to the right of center. The current sight placement looks closer to a 262.

EDIT2: Perhaps a throttle lever as well?

I will leave it this way for now, i'l tell you why, because when i'm experienced and know how to model, animate and texture well...i'l come back to my FIRST Mod , and i will revamp it! :D

As for the throttle....look to your little green right hand! ;)

I will leave it this way for now, i'l tell you why, because when i'm experienced and know how to model, animate and texture well...i'l come back to my FIRST Mod , and i will revamp it! :D

As for the throttle....look to your little green right hand! ;)

Oh, there it is! :P

Anyway, loving the cockpit so far:

Cv1TPo9.png