[1.0.5] Stryker's Aerospace and Armory (Continued by SM)

strykersm

1 hour ago, XOC2008 said:

Hey @strykersm! Here's another for you.

Ard9fZc.jpg

Omg those look BEAUTIFUL :o I challenge you to do a Mig-21i "Analog" :D Found out about it recently! Hey and i'l drop in some of my most recent work too :wink: Shhh its a secret

T9OuMbd.png

Edited by strykersm

The 21i is a full delta testbed, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, strykersm said:

Omg those look BEAUTIFUL :o I challenge you to do a Mig-21i "Analog" :D Found out about it recently! Hey and i'l drop in some of my most recent work too :wink: Shhh its a secret

T9OuMbd.png

Oh that's quite lovely. :)

9 minutes ago, Zachplays said:

you should upload these to kerbalx or something, id like to download these and fly em :wink:

I would but I mess with a lot of cfg files. Tweakscaled cockpits, adjusted engines for more balanced performance.. I'd have to compile and zip all the modified files just for a few planes. Ill try and make some stripped down versions in the future.

10 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

I would but I mess with a lot of cfg files. Tweakscaled cockpits, adjusted engines for more balanced performance.. I'd have to compile and zip all the modified files just for a few planes. Ill try and make some stripped down versions in the future.

ah okayyy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

HI all just a little update, almost finished with the 1.2.1 update with fixed and retextured cockpits, will be doing the final parts like nosecones over the next couple of days then i'll update in a new thread most likely as this one is pretty old now.

FEgEQhF.png

46 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

That went well nose cones all done, looks so much better imo

8cihstV.png

I think I'm in love. 

Side note though, could we get some more selection of the "backbone" sections by chance?

Edited by TMasterson5

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

I know this is a Necro but where is the new download?

Not really a necro as the threads still active until I make a new one , the last download was for 1.1.3 and while it will work there are issue with that version, hatches not working properly etc. The new update is ready and while I wanted it to go into a new thread, I'm lacking some motivation to make one, so I will endeavor to make the new version available here shortly. Sorry for the delay, mod fatigue is slowing things down right now, so many updates to get out it's not funny

31 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Not really a necro as the threads still active until I make a new one , the last download was for 1.1.3 and while it will work there are issue with that version, hatches not working properly etc. The new update is ready and while I wanted it to go into a new thread, I'm lacking some motivation to make one, so I will endeavor to make the new version available here shortly. Sorry for the delay, mod fatigue is slowing things down right now, so many updates to get out it's not funny

I have to make a tribute to you to my game :P Spanner how would you feel about being a sort-of-easter-egg? eheh

8 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

HI have in the past been referred to as a nasty surprise ,  but never an easter egg!, however the idea of being some strange esoteric game reference amuses me 

Granted! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

I tried looking for this thread, but I think you haven't made it yet. Can we get a DL link for you latest work at least? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...