[1.0.5] Stryker's Aerospace and Armory (Continued by SM)

strykersm

very cool; you might as well make it a surface attach pod; angle the seating position to face downward, not completely; and make it a gunpod. some mounting surface on the left and right would be perfect for spanner's set of boomsticks. a little more glass below will give you close to 140 degree cone of visibility and firing coverage

very cool; you might as well make it a surface attach pod; angle the seating position to face downward, not completely; and make it a gunpod. some mounting surface on the left and right would be perfect for spanner's set of boomsticks. a little more glass below will give you close to 140 degree cone of visibility and firing coverage

I personally think having both the cockpit pictured and what is suggested in the above quote would be nice. I think some interesting plane designs could come from having the cockpit mounted under the craft.

That is actually a nice idea! :) Thanks!

Ok so this is the thing....i have bad news and good news:

Bad news first: The overlord is on a standby until i get the will to work on it seriously.

Good new: A new 109 cockpit is coming, this time, well textured, Better IVA with gunsights, glass around you and better textured.

The BF-109 E-1 Variant

Edited by strykersm

Sweet. Can't wait for the engines. And when you get to making the LaGG-3 cockpit, you can make 3 engines. The LaGG-3 engine, LaGG-3RD(Jet) engine, and the La-5 engine. It can double for 3 aircraft! Hehheh. Double for triple. That's punny. Well, back to playing my new copy of FS2002.

Edited by Reichtangle

Sweet. Can't wait for the engines. And when you get to making the LaGG-3 cockpit, you can make 3 engines. The LaGG-3 engine, LaGG-3RD(Jet) engine, and the La-5 engine. It can double for 3 aircraft! Hehheh. Double for triple. That's punny. Well, back to playing my new copy of FS2002.

Next is the spitfire, if i make an engine for the game i'l make the Daimler-Benz DB 605 and then the Junkers Jumo 004.

The lagg-3 doesen't really inspire me much to do it, i might make it, just not now.

Oh man... please make both a Firespitter oblong version and a normal 1.25 meter version of both the Bf-109 Emil series engine and the Bf-109 Gustav series engine... I have been waiting for something like this for years... a short adaptor with a Firespitter nose prop doesn't look quite look like the Gustav series nose and the Firespitter short oblong adapter with a nose prop doesn't look much like the Emil series nose... Oh and make a tail too... GAH I've been ripping my hair out because the Firespitter tail is too short and the Firespitter biplane tail is too tall at the back... (Not talking about the control surface here). I'll admit making a replica with premade parts isn't the funnest thing ever because there isn't any thought going into it but... Stock+Firespitter just doesn't quite capture the amazingness of the Bf-109 series... Amazing job so far though... I love the internals! Can't wait for multiplayer... BOOM AND ZOOM ON YOU WITH MY G-6 U-4 WITH A 30 mm AND 2 20 mm GUNPODS!!!! erm sorry overreacted there but... I can just imagine the awesomeness...

Edited by Andrewwang66

Hey I just finished my replica which closest resembles the Bf-109 Gustav series, at least for me.

1zWFsAj.png

4fGKxLQ.png

I used BD, Firespitter (With my edited engine... the nose engines are pathetic...), Modular Rocket Systems, Your Mod (Of course), B9 (I put Air powered RCS ports on the plane for stabilization and for boosts of maneuverability) and Coffee Industries (I'm too lazy to download Aircraft Weights...)

Oh man... please make both a Firespitter oblong version and a normal 1.25 meter version of both the Bf-109 Emil series engine and the Bf-109 Gustav series engine... I have been waiting for something like this for years... a short adaptor with a Firespitter nose prop doesn't look quite look like the Gustav series nose and the Firespitter short oblong adapter with a nose prop doesn't look much like the Emil series nose... Oh and make a tail too... GAH I've been ripping my hair out because the Firespitter tail is too short and the Firespitter biplane tail is too tall at the back... (Not talking about the control surface here). I'll admit making a replica with premade parts isn't the funnest thing ever because there isn't any thought going into it but... Stock+Firespitter just doesn't quite capture the amazingness of the Bf-109 series... Amazing job so far though... I love the internals! Can't wait for multiplayer... BOOM AND ZOOM ON YOU WITH MY G-6 U-4 WITH A 30 mm AND 2 20 mm GUNPODS!!!! erm sorry overreacted there but... I can just imagine the awesomeness...

It's gonna be a while until i have the free time to learn how to make an engine m8 :P, when i finish the spitfire im going to stop for a while then when i get to christmas vacations i will work on the engines :)

It's gonna be a while until i have the free time to learn how to make an engine m8 :P, when i finish the spitfire im going to stop for a while then when i get to christmas vacations i will work on the engines :)

Aww man. And why is that BF-109E cockpit on a square base in that one picture on the OP?