[1.0.5] Camera Tools v1.5.1 (+dogfight mode, autozoom margin slider) - March 28

BahamutoD

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 7:13 AM, Stone Blue said:

Answer for why this mod mod is not working for people, is exactly 9 posts above this one. ;)
Posted by "jrodriguez", on Apr 30, 2019

On 4/30/2019 at 9:31 AM, jrodriguez said:

Hi all, 

I have created a new thread for the maintenance of this mod here, I have published a new release recompiled for KSP 1.7

[I am using 1.8.1 with Real Solar System]

I installed it from github, and it worked once, but when I closed and loaded the game again, the icon doesn't even show up on the sidebar, and pressing / doesn't work.

Anyways, it works but I have to reinstall it every time I want to use it.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:58 AM, Jeb-head-mug kerman said:

Woops! Now somehow it's working. I think it's because my computer converted one of the files into another program, and so I deleted the file and it's working perfectly!

What was the file that you deleted?

Edited by Pipcard

@Pipcard if you are on KSP later than 1.7.0, you should be posting on the new thread for this mod... NOT this thread ;)
You will mmost likely get better support, there.
Also, that is the thread for the exact version you downloaded from that Github link you posted.

Edited by Stone Blue

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whenever I do a flyby with Camera Tools and then go back to the normal view, the engine sound is gone, even turning the engine on and off again doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

On 7/2/2021 at 6:11 AM, theleg said:

Siempre que hago un sobrevuelo con las herramientas de la cámara y luego vuelvo a la vista normal, el sonido del motor desaparece, incluso encender y apagar el motor no funciona. ¿Alguien sabe cómo arreglar esto?

I also had that problem. How to solve it?; just load a saved game and everything will come back; but beyond that I have no idea.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.