[1.0.5] Camera Tools v1.5.1 (+dogfight mode, autozoom margin slider) - March 28

BahamutoD

On 8/1/2016 at 6:35 AM, westamastaflash said:

See the above link.

Recompile for KSP 1.1.3. Version 1.6.0. 

https://github.com/ntwest/CameraTools/releases

Disclaimer - added MiniAVC for version checking. "This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin."

Please submit enhancement requests and bugs to the issue tracker here.

https://github.com/ntwest/CameraTools/issues

I will create a new thread in due course if I can make enough time for maintaining this project. 

I didn't know that you were working this.. I updated and released a 1.1.3 version awhile back as shown in my Sig, as part of the BDA Team.  Let me know if you wish to continue.

Edited by Papa_Joe

1 minute ago, Papa_Joe said:

I didn't know that you were working this.. I updated and released a 1.1.3 version awhile back as shown in my Sig, as bart of the BDA Team.  Let me know if you wish to continue.

:-D

It's all good though. You are welcome to make contributions. Feel free to take it over, my time is pretty limited for awhile.

On 7/27/2016 at 10:12 PM, westamastaflash said:

Recompile for KSP 1.1.3. Version 1.6.0. 

https://github.com/ntwest/CameraTools/releases

Disclaimer - added MiniAVC for version checking. "This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin."

Please submit enhancement requests and bugs to the issue tracker here.

https://github.com/ntwest/CameraTools/issues

I will create a new thread in due course if I can make enough time for maintaining this project. 

Done and done.  I'll look over what you did and make sure they jive.   I got this until you want to take it back over.  OK?

Update:  I stand corrected.  I took over Improved Chase Camera.  I have you listed as the author of Camera Tools...   I'll still take it over if you wish....

Edited by Papa_Joe

1 minute ago, westamastaflash said:

I'm fine with keeping it compiled for new KSP versions, and when I have some more time (maybe starting 3 weeks from now) I can see about fixing some of the nastier bugs.

Ok. cool.  Sorry for the confusion I caused!

8 hours ago, Squishydoo said:

YO! can we get an update for 1.1.3 or 1.2 pls?

really looking forward to using this mod with S.M Marine and BD armoury, but for some reason...not working... can there be a compatibility update pls? 

thanks so much

Welcome to the forum. This was one page back. BD has been away for some time now and is not expected back anytime right away. But there are numerous caretakers of his mods currently.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 1011300 said:

Sounds like a great school project!

It is about the impact that space technology has had on society. I am using KSP to record mun landings and Duna for mars landings. It has been fun process. 

if it's not too hard, keybindings for camera pan, pitch would be nice, or at least dampened mouse movement for high zoom levels where manual control has the view jumping over large distances. This may be a limitation of the camera itself, but hopefully not and possibly no longer in the newer Unity

20 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

if it's not too hard, keybindings for camera pan, pitch would be nice, or at least dampened mouse movement for high zoom levels where manual control has the view jumping over large distances. This may be a limitation of the camera itself, but hopefully not and possibly no longer in the newer Unity

I'll add as an enhancement request.

On 10/22/2016 at 2:47 PM, pandoras kitten said:

CameraTools has been my go-to camera mod for just about all my KSP youtube vids so I'm looking forward to the update :)

Same here. I've actually put my videos on hold till I can get the 1.2 version!

Cupcake...

11 minutes ago, SpaceastronautX said:

Someone knows if this works on KSP 1.1.3?

Yes it does 

and please stop asking because @BahamutoD has moved on or this thread may be locked if you guys keep asking because it will be released be ready when is ready @westamastaflash I pmed him because he is the current maintainer as now and he said that he will maintain a until such time he can't .  Bdarmory (now known as BDAC) is taken care of by Papa Joe and the rest of the BDAC team which I was on for a time and was removed for reasons I don't need to tell but if you want to help the bdac team you can join them to help continue your favorite bda universe mods and as for adjustable landing year the wheel situation is so bad that we are having to wait on a another mod to fix the issues with the stock wheels modules. The mod I mentioned is kerbal foundries they're working on replacing the stock wheel modules  because they are experiencing most of the problems we are and I wouldn't expect it anytime soon

38 minutes ago, Nerfclasher said:

Yes it does 

and please stop asking because @BahamutoD has moved on or this thread may be locked if you guys keep asking because it will be released be ready when is ready @westamastaflash I pmed him because he is the current maintainer as now and he said that he will maintain a until such time he can't .  Bdarmory (now known as BDAC) is taken care of by Papa Joe and the rest of the BDAC team which I was on for a time and was removed for reasons I don't need to tell but if you want to help the bdac team you can join them to help continue your favorite bda universe mods and as for adjustable landing year the wheel situation is so bad that we are having to wait on a another mod to fix the issues with the stock wheels modules. The mod I mentioned is kerbal foundries they're working on replacing the stock wheel modules  because they are experiencing most of the problems we are and I wouldn't expect it anytime soon

Thanks for say that!

On 10/30/2016 at 7:57 PM, Prisma said:

Damn people.

Post so much.

I'm trying to recompile it but all of the windows files can't be opened on macOS.

Sadly its more than a simple recompile. Several of the methods to access targets and cameras have changed a bit. I am working on it!

7 hours ago, westamastaflash said:

Sadly its more than a simple recompile. Several of the methods to access targets and cameras have changed a bit. I am working on it!

Thanks man, I really appreciate the effort you're putting in! :) BTW just about to take your new version of time control for a spin. :wink:

Cupcake...

Edited by Cupcake...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.