64 Bit - Crash after installing "EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-7-4-LR"

hello ,

First of all thank you in advance to the person who will give me a few minutes !!

I spent the evening testing various mods, I think a bit too ....

Result , KSP crashing non-stop.

So I start installing mods again, step by step , testing each additions until one of them make my pc crash .

And I think the mod " " EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements -LR - 7-4 " is the cause of my problems.

I love this mod and I 'd really like to continue using it .

I does not understand error reports and therefore I can not solve my problem without help.

Here error reports online

Thx you

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2kbiIxudg6LRF9GTnJwQzNEQ1U&usp=sharing

Edited by Ikkinomi
Translation corrections. Sorry

There is not much that can be gleaned from that data, I'm afraid. The only real errors thrown are from TweakScale, but they're quite normal as you don't have RealFuels or one of the other things it normally works with installed alongside it. If it's crashing as soon as you install EVE, try installing EVE and removing one of your other mods, one at a time. Might be something weird going on between EVE and another mod.

Additionally, the 64-bit version of KSP is very much unstable. If you could try the same setup with the 32-bit version of KSP, that would be a good idea also.

biohazard15: It is a known issue that EVE can do that only in the sense that it is a known issue that *anything* that pushes KSP Win x64 over the 4GB limit will. It has nothing to do with any particular mod. Please read the READ FIRST sticky before accusing a single mod of problems that have nothing to do with any mod and everything to do with KSP .24 Winx64 instead.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.