Ideas for the New Secret Feature in 0.25!

Lhathron the Elf

Do you agree with me?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with me?

• Yes, I agree with you 100%.
    • Nope, I think you're totally wrong.
    • Sort of, I'm split between two (or more) different ideas.
    • I'm really not quite sure.

Ummm, no, sorry dude but no. It doesn't fit with any of the things that they've hinted at...

How would players "have fun with this"?

"It's a small feature built upon a large amount of code which will allow us to make the 0.26 main feature (For which the massive art project begun) "

That doesn't fit at all with your theory... The code is already there to run out of money, and I doubt making a player go bankrupt requires a "large amount of code"

Also "hilarious results" doesn't fit with bankruptcy...

Edited by xtoro

.... Guys.

My idea bulb is a black hole now.

It's.

BANKRUPTCY!

Not done by a mod,

Good players will have lots of money's, new players might not,

It can end your space program.

It's small, but deadly to space programs.

It. Fits. Perfectly.

Ummm, no, sorry dude but no. It doesn't fit with any of the things that they've hinted at...

How would players "have fun with this"?

"It's a small feature built upon a large amount of code which will allow us to make the 0.26 main feature (For which the massive art project begun) "

That doesn't fit at all with your theory... The code is already there to run out of money, and I doubt making a player go bankrupt requires a "large amount of code"

Also "hilarious results" doesn't fit with bankruptcy...

.... Guys.

My idea bulb is a black hole now.

It's.

BANKRUPTCY!

Not done by a mod,

Good players will have lots of money's, new players might not,

It can end your space program.

It's small, but deadly to space programs.

It. Fits. Perfectly.

You clearly lack the power of deduction....

How is bankruptcy fun and exciting? Now blowing up the VAB is a much better time-killer.

Oh and stop posting your terrible prediction all over the forum..

Citation.

Will the .25 thing potentially be game ending or will the .26 thing be potentially game ending? If the .26 project is building damage that you have to pay to repair, that could potentially be game ending. If the .25 lead-up to that is impact damage or something similar, i'm not sure if that could be in itself game ending, unless there is a way to make your launch pad/runway inoperable in the process.

I still don't see how Bankruptcy ties into a large .26 thing requiring multiple new 3D models.

I don't think the "fun" thing is a limiting factor for a Bankruptcy idea. It could be fun to run your space program into the ground, especially if they make whatever thing happens to you funny. But I think about the ONLY thing Bankruptcy has going for it is the "it could end your program" point. I'm not sure how many other points it really fits well.

Kinda did it to yourself by starting a new thread to make it seem like you actually know what the new feature is....

I didnt say I actually knew what it is and I didn't mean to make it seam that way.

And max said they wanted to let us DISCOVER it with hilarious results, he didn't say the feature was hilarious.

I hope it isn't... i only play sandbox.

Actually it cant be, Its not funny and people wont have a "hilarious" time discovering it

Max said squad wanted to let us discover it with hilarious results like our reactions to it, he didn't say the feature specifically was funny.

And the KSP Community shows it's nasty rear side once again...

I didnt say I actually knew what it is and I didn't mean to make it seam that way.

And max said they wanted to let us DISCOVER it with hilarious results, he didn't say the feature was hilarious.

Pretty much.

Come on, everyone, why are you making such a deal out of this? It's only a suggestion... No cats were harmed, no coffee was spilled, no pandas went into extinction, and Danny2462 didn't blow Kerbin up again. :rolleyes:

I see what looks like some buildings hiding behind a hillock. Can anyone tell if it's possible to see the KSC or any other existing structures like that?

Hmm... for me, it looks more like trees than buildings, as they seem to be round-ended.

I have not played stock for months - but has the sky always looked that cloudy at a distance?

It seems pretty normal to me - but it would be pretty interesting if weather actually was the secret feature.

It seems pretty normal to me - but it would be pretty interesting if weather actually was the secret feature.

Makes sense to me. There are certainly mods that add clouds, but I have yet to see any actual weather mods. Come to think of it, does anyone know any mods that add physical weather?

Also, adding weather, to any game, would take a lot of work from the game's art team.

Edited by Yellowburn10

If it's deformable terrain/buildings, it could lead into deformable parts. This would require a lot of new art assets. All of this has been said, I'm sure. Imagine though, the largest "part" in the game hitting KSC. I'm talking about an asteroid turning KSC into a smoldering crater. Game Over.

Actually, they're already planning a new gas planet -> http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Gas_planet_2

It will be outside the orbit of Jool. Eeloo will become one of it's main moons, but it will have a total of 20 new moons. Can't wait!

Take those plans with a grain of salt. They were made a long time ago, primarily by a developer who is no longer with Squad. While it might still happen, it is far from written in stone.

Take those plans with a grain of salt. They were made a long time ago, primarily by a developer who is no longer with Squad. While it might still happen, it is far from written in stone.

Ya I'm aware of how old it is, but, I'm sure it's still on the table and somebody might still be working on it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.