What will you do in 0.25?

TheFlyingPigs

What will you do in 0.25?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do in 0.25?

• Spaz with the new Parts
    • They see me Fly'in, they hate' in
    • Continue as normal
    • Watch as the Forums Hype crashes (Mwahahaha)
    • Make a monstrosity
    • Delete KSP (NEVER)
    • Rage as all the mods weren't updated or compatible
    • Die in the crash of the HypeTrain/Plane/Bus/Mothership/Shuttle/Etcetera

I'll probably play through career mode for about an hour or 2 before I get bored, then wait patiently for (imo) necessary mods to be updated. I might even start working on my own mod idea I've had brewing in the back of my mind, while I wait for those mods.

Apart from a few hours in .24 I am still finishing (or not rather) my .23.2 save ... Having maneuvered myself into an uncomfortable situation, but at the same time unwilling to leave my missions unfinished ... I really should get going, will be a good character building exercise.

So, I most likely will wait for my critical mods to get updated and start a new career.

Pretty much same old story, since I'm playing vanilla stock. So, get contract, sciences unlock parts. Whenever all part are unlock, I will stop playing and wait for next update.

What a boring way to play the game.

Voted Spaz with the new parts

When 0.25 is released, the first thing I will do is stare at the clock until it is time to leave work. Then I will go home, download it, and install it.

Then I will make a list of the mods I have installed, and the current version. I will start looking at those mods to see which ones work and which ones don't. I will wait for them to be updated, or wait long enough to give up on them. I will try out a few new mods, and maybe consider adding them to my mix. Once things are stable, I will start a new save file.

Then I will build things, and then launch them. I will repeat this cycle until the next version arrives or I get bored.

Edited by razark

Probably I will make first a short test what new things are implemented in the game. Then I will wait several weeks before all mods I want to use will be updated. Then I will decide if I try to continue my game on new version. It depends on how old save works and what new things are in the game. If there is not more than already published cosmetic improvements and career game modifications, I will probably not change if it is not just load old game into new version and continue. I have just went through part opening phase and now I want to make more interesting things than boring hopping all around Mun and Minmus to gather science points to get parts to do something funny. For me the "funny" is mostly planetary bases and stations in Jool system, Eve-trip etc.

At some day I want to try planes. I installed FAR already, but uninstalled it because it disabled the possibility to launch huge and odd shaped payloads to orbit. I do not want to use an hour or two to assembling every ship on Kerbin orbit before leaving to their targets. It will probably be a different save with different mods. Maybe 0.25's new plane parts give a necessary kick to me to start.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.