[1.0.5 - 1.4] Burger Mod! 0.4 (2016-04-25)

NecroBones

Not only does the engine need to have reddish exhaust, but it needs to have a liquid-like consistency. hmm...

Oh, and the rude farting noise that would accompany the usual mass ejection of tomato product.

I think before version 1.0 of the mod, I need to investigate the particle effects and sound. :)

Is it TAC-LS-compatible and if so, does it contain food? :D

Hah! That would be good.

Maybe its my age, but this was my first thoughts when building my first burger rocket. :D

http://i.imgur.com/RmEoA7a.jpg

You have no idea how much I had to resist the temptation to call it "Burger Time" :)

This is so wrong.....

nevertheless, some constructive criticism: Proper use of specularity and normal mapping would make these parts look better. The burger should look most and bumpy. Vegetables and condiments should be shiny. They look a little too flat in those screenshots. As it is, they look a little dessicated as though it's the end of the day and the burger made from parts that were sitting under that lamp all day long before someone finally came in and ordered.

This is so wrong.....

nevertheless, some constructive criticism: Proper use of specularity and normal mapping would make these parts look better. The burger should look most and bumpy. Vegetables and condiments should be shiny. They look a little too flat in those screenshots. As it is, they look a little dessicated as though it's the end of the day and the burger made from parts that were sitting under that lamp all day long before someone finally came in and ordered.

They actually do have specular, but it doesn't show well. Besides, the whole thing is a joke, I didn't want to spend TOO much time on it. :)

As it is, they look a little dessicated as though it's the end of the day and the burger made from parts that were sitting under that lamp all day long before someone finally came in and ordered.

You know how it is with budget constraints. Make do with what you can scrounge up! :D

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/12743-KIS-Kerbal-Mart-IMOP-0-13-0-17-2Oct12

Consider everything under the WTFPL Total Irresponsibility No Liability License re G Sillius Maximus.

Remembered I also planned at the time to make "The Gap", but couldn't get transparency to work properly for the physical gap back then. Just wanted to pass along some ideas.

Edited by kellven

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's pretty awesome. I admit it doesn't really fit the theme of my space program, but I'll be damned if I'm not glad you made burgers to-go! They aren't just delicious, they make great monuments as well!

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.