[1.0.5 - 1.4] Burger Mod! 0.4 (2016-04-25)

NecroBones

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:49 PM, TiktaalikDreaming said:

I love that this continues to be updated instead of being made once and forgotten.  Just noticed it's listed in CKAN's 1.2.1 compat mod list. 

Yeah, I keep an eye on it, and keep it available for use. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 5:16 AM, Krombopulos Michael said:

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the bun core doesn't seem to have throttle control. I am using 1.2.2, with version .4. I also don't see the bacon anywhere, so it might be me seeing as though I have exactly 40 mods currently installed

Huh, strange. The bun is missing some of the science and kerbnet stuff that was added, but it should be able to throttle. I'll probably go ahead and add the missing modules anyway.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone! Sorry for my extremely long absence. I've moved on to a variety of other things, and as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not maintaining these mods anymore. Zer0Kerbal has requested taking over maintenance of my mods, and so I've added him to the list of authors on Spacedock and Curseforge, so that these can continue to be updated to work on current versions of KSP. Thank you everyone for all of the love and support over the years. All of this has changed my life in ways I can't begin to describe, and has been some of the best online experience I've had to date. So I'm quite glad that others are willing to pick up the mantle and allow these mods to continue to be used.

Thanks everyone!

@HebaruSan@DasSkelett

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 8:02 AM, NecroBones said:

Hello everyone! Sorry for my extremely long absence. I've moved on to a variety of other things, and as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not maintaining these mods anymore. Zer0Kerbal has requested taking over maintenance of my mods, and so I've added him to the list of authors on Spacedock and Curseforge, so that these can continue to be updated to work on current versions of KSP. Thank you everyone for all of the love and support over the years. All of this has changed my life in ways I can't begin to describe, and has been some of the best online experience I've had to date. So I'm quite glad that others are willing to pick up the mantle and allow these mods to continue to be used.

Thanks everyone!

@HebaruSan@DasSkelett

Thank you @NecroBones!

New Thread Here.

On 1/30/2017 at 8:27 AM, NecroBones said:

bun is missing some of the science and kerbne

do yo still have what is missing? the secret sauce code? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.