[1.7.3] Exploration Rover System by A.S.E.T. v0.3 (04.08.19)

alexustas

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2015 at 7:51 AM, johnnyhandsome said:

Ok, I've added the code to the config file to store science. Now that my planetary science collecting is over and I have 112 individual science reports, how do I move them from the ERS to rocket home? There doesn't seem to be an option for a Kerbal to collect the science to move it.

Did you have any luck with this?

3 hours ago, Reidsb said:

Did you have any luck with this?

You can make a MM to add

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceExperiment
		experimentID = crewReport
		experimentActionName = Crew Report
		resetActionName = Discard Crew Report
		reviewActionName = Review Report
		useStaging = False
		useActionGroups = True
		hideUIwhenUnavailable = True
		rerunnable = True
		xmitDataScalar = 1.0
		usageReqMaskInternal = 5
		usageReqMaskExternal = -1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceContainer
		reviewActionName = Review Stored Data
		storeActionName = Store Experiments
		evaOnlyStorage = True
		storageRange = 1.6
	}

On 3/2/2016 at 8:34 AM, nukeboyt said:

If you read the most recent post of the mod's author, it says that he has "temporarily" frozen development of his mods, waiting to see what Unity 5 and version 1.1 bring (my interpretation).

Which makes sense. 1.1 is major update and will require work to update. I hope he does though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, piffmuff said:

hey! anybody know why i cant see thru the windows ? like, in IVA, the windows are golden tinted like.. its a real shame cuz i wanna try and dock with the nice rover module and JIS..... awsome looking! 

Did you install RPM, as well as the aditional textures in the zip file to enable the clear Windows?

1 minute ago, V8jester said:

Did you install RPM, as well as the aditional textures in the zip file to enable the clear Windows?

wow, thanks for the quik reply :) my first post in this forum.

And im sorry but my post was maybe a bit short, its only NOT working with the ERS, ive tried the other command caps and they are fine.

But yes, rpm is installed yes, and everything is working with rpm and the addons there. Ive tried inclueding the clear glass file in almost every way possible and thers no effect. But, isent this clear glass addon for like looking inside the ERS from the outside?  

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Dazza23 said:

Is this working? I made a rover following the video and it wont drive, wheels are spinning but it just slowly drifts accross the ground.

When KSP went to Unity 5, the wheel colliders (and I guess the mechanics, too) went to pot with it. So, you won't find an update of this until the wheel situation is fixed. Works fine in 1.0.5, though. 

1 hour ago, ComatoseJedi said:

When KSP went to Unity 5, the wheel colliders (and I guess the mechanics, too) went to pot with it. So, you won't find an update of this until the wheel situation is fixed. Works fine in 1.0.5, though. 

Ok so its not really worth it for the current version of ksp i guess because the glass windows are not see thru either

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.