alexustas

[1.7.3] Exploration Rover System by A.S.E.T. v0.3 (04.08.19)

Recommended Posts

Yes it works you need a up to date Firespitter plugin and JSI PartUtilities the only thing, I found was the TransparentPod not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2015 at 7:51 AM, johnnyhandsome said:

Ok, I've added the code to the config file to store science. Now that my planetary science collecting is over and I have 112 individual science reports, how do I move them from the ERS to rocket home? There doesn't seem to be an option for a Kerbal to collect the science to move it.

Did you have any luck with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reidsb said:

Did you have any luck with this?

You can make a MM to add

	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceExperiment
		experimentID = crewReport
		experimentActionName = Crew Report
		resetActionName = Discard Crew Report
		reviewActionName = Review Report
		useStaging = False
		useActionGroups = True
		hideUIwhenUnavailable = True
		rerunnable = True
		xmitDataScalar = 1.0
		usageReqMaskInternal = 5
		usageReqMaskExternal = -1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceContainer
		reviewActionName = Review Stored Data
		storeActionName = Store Experiments
		evaOnlyStorage = True
		storageRange = 1.6
	}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:24 AM, johnnyhandsome said:

Man, KSP 1.1 sounds like it might be death of this very cool and useful mod. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that it's actually been dead for quite a while, myself.  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you read the most recent post of the mod's author, it says that he has "temporarily" frozen development of his mods, waiting to see what Unity 5 and version 1.1 bring (my interpretation).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2016 at 8:34 AM, nukeboyt said:

If you read the most recent post of the mod's author, it says that he has "temporarily" frozen development of his mods, waiting to see what Unity 5 and version 1.1 bring (my interpretation).

Which makes sense. 1.1 is major update and will require work to update. I hope he does though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

May I ask when will you update for 1.1 please ? These are some of the best looking rover parts Ive seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey! anybody know why i cant see thru the windows ? like, in IVA, the windows are golden tinted like.. its a real shame cuz i wanna try and dock with the nice rover module and JIS..... awsome looking! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, piffmuff said:

hey! anybody know why i cant see thru the windows ? like, in IVA, the windows are golden tinted like.. its a real shame cuz i wanna try and dock with the nice rover module and JIS..... awsome looking! 

 

Did you install RPM, as well as the aditional textures in the zip file to enable the clear Windows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, V8jester said:

Did you install RPM, as well as the aditional textures in the zip file to enable the clear Windows?

wow, thanks for the quik reply :) my first post in this forum.

And im sorry but my post was maybe a bit short, its only NOT working with the ERS, ive tried the other command caps and they are fine.

But yes, rpm is installed yes, and everything is working with rpm and the addons there. Ive tried inclueding the clear glass file in almost every way possible and thers no effect. But, isent this clear glass addon for like looking inside the ERS from the outside?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this working? I made a rover following the video and it wont drive, wheels are spinning but it just slowly drifts accross the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dazza23 said:

Is this working? I made a rover following the video and it wont drive, wheels are spinning but it just slowly drifts accross the ground.

When KSP went to Unity 5, the wheel colliders (and I guess the mechanics, too) went to pot with it. So, you won't find an update of this until the wheel situation is fixed. Works fine in 1.0.5, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ComatoseJedi said:

When KSP went to Unity 5, the wheel colliders (and I guess the mechanics, too) went to pot with it. So, you won't find an update of this until the wheel situation is fixed. Works fine in 1.0.5, though. 

Ok so its not really worth it for the current version of ksp i guess because the glass windows are not see thru either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2016 at 11:49 PM, Dazza23 said:

Ok so its not really worth it for the current version of ksp i guess because the glass windows are not see thru either

thank God I thought that was just me.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod looks great, though even with 1.2 now out, still seems dead. Guess I wont be using this for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.