Just made my first KSP video! Shuttle Orbit and runway landing! LMK what you think!

Da_Dumples

Hey guys, heres my video

First KSP video I've ever made public, and I am pretty proud of it. I looked around a little and couldn't find anyone else who made a shuttle in vanilla KSP and also landed it on the runway in the same mission, so I felt that this would be a strong first video. Thank you very much for watching it, I really appreciate it. Please let me know how I can make future videos better and maybe give me some ideas of other missions I could make a video of. Feedback in general would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys very much! It means a lot to me. Hopefully this video will be a stepping stone and I can begin to make even more videos!

Edited by Da_Dumples
Derped up the title

Just one quick comment: try not making your videos way too long. Most people aren't going to have time to watch a whole 15 mins. Good idea for putting the "Skip to 8:00" comment in the beginning though! Very smart, that definitely made up for it. Good job on the design, as well. This is just overall very good. Good luck in your video making endeavors!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.