What do you think Danny2462's (T-) videos are counting down to?

Sun

What do you think they're counting down to?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think they're counting down to?

• 0.25 release
    • First Time in 0.25 by Danny2462
    • Other (specify in reply)

Oh come on... Think a bit people! If youtubers/streamers had been given 0.25 we'd have been told...

Scott Manley tweeted a picture yesterday showing what happens when you try bowling with an asteroid on the destructible KSP airstrip, so I think that at least some youtubers have a copy in their hands already.

I was thinking a new way to either posess kerbals, or another way to transport them to the void. However, the last video showing him in orbit suggestests a kraken drive, and I thought in the (T-3) video it was sort of taking off. Either way, a deal with the kraken was definitely made.

all i can say is:

Danny found something worthy for a countdown = god have mercy on our soles!

What does Danny's video got to do with your shoes? ( or to put it in less sarcastic, more obvious words: *souls not soles. )

EDIT: Damn you, Endersmens, you ninja'd me wit the same joke xD

I think he could have destroyed Jool, but he didn't deploy the glitch device in-athmosphere... Come on, Danny! Jool must die!

It is impossible, Gamewise this glitch appears to effect the PQS/terrain mesh of the planet otherwise Jool is PQSless, rendering Jool immune to danny. yep I am terrible for pointing this out.

Edited by Dooz

I'm not gonna spoil the video or anything, but man is Danny good at finding these glitches! I have no idea why he isn't already part of the bug testing group. I mean, really, who else would go that deep into such a small glitch and come out with something so beautiful?

Err, I've seen it mentioned at least a few times before that he's been on the experimental team for a while now.

It is impossible, Gamewise this glitch appears to effect the PQS/terrain mesh of the planet otherwise Jool is PQSless, rendering Jool immune to danny. yep I am terrible for pointing this out.

I MUST TRY THIS WITH HL AIRSHIPS, AT 1000m!

Just to prove you wrong.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.