Devnote Tuesdays: The Calm Before the Storm Edition

SQUAD

I love "Office Space", but they would need to add a part. A red Swingline Stapler. And if they do, why not add Milton Kerman and call the update "KSP: With more flair edition!" to go off the idea of the DVD with extras of Office Space.

Oh, mmm, yeah. I'm going to need you all to just go ahead and plan on watching KSPTV on Saturday, mkay? Great. Oh! And while were at it, we could really use some more support of our broadcasters and modders so we'll expect you all to come in early on Sunday, too. Yeah. Thanks!

(I'm in no way affiliated with Squad, Mike Judge, or the movie "Office Space", but someone had to do Lumburg.)

If it is the "red tape" update, just a friendly reminder,

an admin building makes me think of bureaucracy, why not call it the "red tape" update?

edit: also, these devnotes have been phenominal. thanks everyone.

I said it first :P

Well, the more I read it ... :)
Demolition Can

2014: the year we made contracts

The Fandom Menace

Top Fun

but I also really like "Office Space!"

edit: oh I missed this one:

Neither "I love it when a plane comes together" nor "office space" are mine! All credit goes to Red Iron Crown and Unabled respectively!

I'm sticking to my previous suggestion:

KSP: Hangar Management

I think it implies the main features of the update (planes and administration) while also being a silly pun (keeping the spirit of the "First Contract" title). :-)

So like most players with many mods in windows, who do not create an extra system with Linux to get 64bit stable, will mainly be waiting for .026 or unity5 :( and the new shuttle parts were so promising. Feeling depressed.

I'm sticking to my previous suggestion:

KSP: Hangar Management

I think it implies the main features of the update (planes and administration) while also being a silly pun (keeping the spirit of the "First Contract" title). :-)

This one is fun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.