Name for 0.25 - Poll Now Closed

Andrew Hansen

Thank you all for your suggestions! I'll wait a bit more and then open up a poll later on today.

Also, I see a lot of you suggesting things relating to destructible buildings. But remember that though it's an awesome feature, it's not the main feature - the new spaceplane parts and the admin building count as the main new features, in my opinion. Nonetheless, I've included a bunch of names relating to destructible buildings in the OP. After all, that's why I'm making a poll!

I really all the names people have come up with, I think ".25 The Big Bang Update" is currently my favorite.

..Also, were threads merged or something? :huh:

Not that I know of. I just edited the original post when I set up the poll. By the way, there have been 20 responses so far.

Edited by Andrew Hansen

I think I'll post the results of the poll when we hit 100 responses or by tomorrow, whichever comes first. So far we have 46 responses, and Hangar Management is still far in the lead. Big Bang and Fly Safe are fighting for second place, with Master Plane a bit behind in third place. The trend is obvious - Hangar Management is the most popular name, but I'm curious as to what second place will be, so I'll wait a bit more before posting the results.

EDIT: Results posted prematurely since SQUAD has now launched their own official survey with narrowed down results. Go vote for that HERE! The original post has been updated as well.

Edited by Andrew Hansen

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.