[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

Can you get QuickMute up on CKAN? (Unless I'm being dumb, I can't see it) Just makes it easier to grab when I reinstall mods. And thanks again for making it. I use it a lot.

You can now install it with CKAN ;)

I have an idea for another quick mod.

I spend a lot of time in the contract windows just refusing contracts until something sensible appears. This means a lot of back-and-forth between the list of contracts and the Refuse button aaaall the way to the other end of the window.

I'd like to be able to accept or refuse contracts with a keyboard shortcut, or a double click, or right click, or something like that?

Is this something you could do with a "QuickContract" be possible?

I spend a lot of time in the contract windows just refusing contracts until something sensible appears. This means a lot of back-and-forth between the list of contracts and the Refuse button aaaall the way to the other end of the window.

I'd like to be able to accept or refuse contracts with a keyboard shortcut, or a double click, or right click, or something like that?

I'm working on it since yesterday ;) It has been requested by 5thHorseman

If I've the time, tomorrow it will be released.

5thHorseman said:
Sweet, QuickSearch is going to come in SO handy.

Here's a request if you can do it, hotkeys to decline contracts while you're browsing the available ones. I think it'd be great to be able to just click a contract and hit "x" or whatever to cancel it. It would save me from about 99% of mouse movements on that screen :)

tal2410 said:

It's done ;)

QuickContracts

What is it?

QuickContracts is a plugin which adds the possibility to have keyboard's shortcuts on the mission control.

Keyboard's shortcuts:

• Accept selected contract: push A,
  • Decline selected contract: push X,
  • Decline all contracts: push C,
  • Decline all test contracts: push V.

You can change the shortcuts on the file "GameData/QuickContracts/Config.txt"

This is a request from 5thHorseman and tal2410

Download:

[Moderator removed defunct website link]

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Licence information:

gplv3-88x31.png

GPL v3

Source code:

github

How to install it?

Unzip all files. Put the QuickContracts folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to uninstall it?

Delete the QuickContracts folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

Changelog

v0.10 - 2015.01.27

- Pre-release 1

Thanks!

• to 5thHorseman and tal2410 to have requested this mod,
  • to malkuth for his Mission Controller 2 mod,
  • to all other mod developers which make this game really huge,
  • to my friend Neimad who corrects my bad english ...
  • and to Squad for this awesome game.

Links:

- http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/95168

- http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/227337-quickcontracts

- https://github.com/malahx/QuickContracts

- Mission Controller 2: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/43645

Edited by James Kerman
link removed

5thHorseman said:
Small bug in QuickContracts, when you hit 'A' to accept, the contract gets accepted but the "Active Contracts" value does not get incremented. If you back out and go back in it updates.

Thanks for the report :) I will correct it for the next update ;)

Hey Malah, i really like your small mods, but i found a problem/bug with quickmute:

-No all sounds are muted (i can still hear the decouplers and launchclamps)

-It doesn't keep the game muted even when it's displaying the game is mute (it happens by switching scenes)

all in all, they are still great mods

-It doesn't keep the game muted even when it's displaying the game is mute (it happens by switching scenes)

Thanks for the report. I've found the mistake for the switching scenes.

-No all sounds are muted (i can still hear the decouplers and launchclamps)

Hum, I've never seen (hear) this bug ... Are you sure that's not the same bug (after a switching scene)?

Hum, I've never seen (hear) this bug ... Are you sure that's not the same bug (after a switching scene)?

No, i have tested it with disabling and re-enabling the mute and i still could hear the decouplers.

Hello, after a request form Alshain and monstah, I add QuickIVA ;)

QuickIVA

What is it?

QuickIVA is a small plugin which adds a switch to the IVA at the loading or the launch of a vessel.

I suggest you to use the awesome mod RasterPropMonitor which makes the IVA usable.

Download:

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

This is a request from Alshain and monstah.

How does it work?

It will put you on IVA at launch or at load. It will select preferably the first Pilot on a pod or the first Kerbal on a pod.

It will not put you on IVA, if there are:

- no Kerbals alive on the vessel,

- no IVA model.

The HUD can be automaticaly hide and the others camera / MapView can be disabled.

Keyboard shortcuts:

- "end" to recovery,

- "backspace" to EVA.

Screenshots

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Licence information:

gplv3-88x31.png

GPL v3

Source code:

github

How to install it?

Unzip all files. Put the QuickIVA folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to uninstall it?

Delete the QuickIVA folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

Changelog

v1.00 - 2015.02.07

- First release.

Thanks!

• to Alshain and monstah to have requested this mod,
  • to Mihara and MOARdv for the awesome mod RasterPropMonitor,
  • to all mods developers which make this game really huge,
  • to my friend Neimad who corrects my bad english ...
  • to Squad for this awesome game.

Links:

Edited by James Kerman
link removed

I haven't had a chance to try it, but I'm definitely impressed by the level of options shown in the screenshot. I will be trying this later tonight, however using Backspace as a default for EVA might be problematic. Backspace is usually the Abort action group, so an attempt to abort may inadvertently have your Kerbal jump out of the pod. Hilarious as that may be... probably not good ;)

Thank you very much for putting this together.

I haven't had a chance to try it, but I'm definitely impressed by the level of options shown in the screenshot. I will be trying this later tonight, however using Backspace as a default for EVA might be problematic. Backspace is usually the Abort action group, so an attempt to abort may inadvertently have your Kerbal jump out of the pod. Hilarious as that may be... probably not good ;)

Thank you very much for putting this together.

Ha yes for the Abort action group, I haven't seen that ;) thanks. I think I will put it to "Home".

Ha yes for the Abort action group, I haven't seen that ;) thanks. I think I will put it to "Home".

Other than that I found no flaws. It meets my every expectation (and more). Thank you again!

Edited by Alshain

Hello, I've updated QuickHide, QuickExit, QuickIVA and QuickMute.

The next update will be for QuickRevert, QuickContract and a fix for QuickScroll (the tweak for the PartListTooltips doesn't works as I want). I've lots of work to do on QuickSearch and I haven't planned to do it before the release of KSP ;)

QuickHide

Changelog

v2.00 - 2015.02.13

- New: Added an auto hide for the stock toolbar,

- Fix: Moved the config file to "GameData/QuickHide/Config.txt"

- Fix: Toolbar mod is anymore required,

- Fix: Some minor fixes.

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

QuickExit

Changelog

v1.20 - 2015.02.13

- New: Added of the possibility to quit the QuickExit window with the modifier key,

- New: Added of the possibility to exit the game with the keyboard shortcut modifier key + f7,

- Fix: Move the config file to GameData/QuickExit/Config.txt.

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

QuickIVA

Changelog

v1.01 - 2015.02.13

- Fix: Change the default EVA shortcut to "Home", (backspace is the default shortcut for abort).

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

QuickMute

Changelog

v1.01 - 2015.02.13

- Fix: Mute the sound after a switching scene,

- Fix: Some FX sound could be heard.

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Edited by Malah

Hello, after a bug found on QuickSearch, I've changed my planning to release it now ;)

QuickSearch

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.00 - 2015.02.17

* New: Added logical parameters (and &, or |) example mk1&mk2|mk3 is (mk1 and mk2) or mk3, space will no more be a or

* New: Added a search with regex (/patern/) example /mk[1-3]/,

* New: Added a back button to return to the previous category,

* New: Added a bookmark button to save your search,

* New: Added an automatic clear of the text field if you change the filter/category,

* Fix: Corrected how QuickSeach adds the filters and subcategories to be better integrated,

* Fix: Corrected an error which can block the text field with some mods (thanks SWAGATRON),

* Fix: Some other minor fixes.

Hey, one small thing that's been bugging me about QuickExit... when the countdown finishes it displays something to the tune of "will exit in 5 seconds" instead of what i would expect, which would be something along the lines of "exiting..." or "will exit in 0 seconds." I attempted to make an adjustment myself and recompile, but, as I've been discovering recently, some mods simply cannot be recompiled by me without the whole thing breaking. As it turned out, the build was a success but the functionality was not... the button stopped showing on the toolbar and it produced an exception on load.

So, I'm appealing to the author to help me regain my sanity over this little visual issue that would probably not bother anyone else with a normal brain structure.