[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

Enceos said:
These quick mods are awesome. I wonder Malah if you will make someday a quick scene jumper (from any scene to any scene, from flight to VAB, Tracking station or the Tech tree).

It's done ;)

QuickGoTo

What is it?

QuickGoTo is a small plugin which add the possibility to go to an other scene from anywhere (VAB, SPH, Tracking Station ...).

Download:

Github

This is a request from Enceos and 5thHorseman.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Licence information:

gplv3-88x31.png

GPL v3

Source code:

github

How does it work?

You can use the stocktoolbar or the blizzy toolbar mod to go to the:

• Main: MainMenu,
  • Sett: Settings,
  • SC: SpaceCenter,
  • VAB: Vehicle Assembly Building,
  • SPH: Space Plane Hangar,
  • TS: Tracking Station,
  • MI: Mission Control,
  • Admi: Administration,
  • RnD: Research and Development,
  • Astr: Astronaut Complex,
  • Lves: Last Vessel,
  • Rc: Recover,
  • Rv: Revert to launch,
  • RvED: Revert to Editor,
  • RvSC: Revert to SpaceCenter.

How to install it?

Unzip all files. Put the QuickGoTo folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to uninstall it?

Delete the QuickGoTo folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

Changelog

v0.10 - 2015.03.21

Initial pre release

Thanks!

• to Enceos and 5thHorseman to have requested this mod,
  • to theSpeare for his SceneJumper mod,
  • to blizzy for his Toolbar mod,
  • to Matthieu James for the Faenza icon theme,
  • to all mods developers which make this game really huge,
  • to my friend Neimad who corrects my bad english ...
  • to Squad for this awesome game.

Links:

Edited by Snark
Link to defunct website removed by moderator

Hey great work with including QuickGoTo in your series! I've never had the time or effort to bother maintaining my plugin (although strictly speaking it shouldn't be too hard per version). I'm glad you have a much cleaner, more customizable improvement here. :)

Just be careful, I had issues jumping to the Tracking Station and not being able to move the camera at all. Wasn't sure if that was fixed by the devs somehow or if you found a way around it. Might pay to check that out.

Edited by theSpeare

Hey great work with including QuickGoTo in your series! I've never had the time or effort to bother maintaining my plugin (although strictly speaking it shouldn't be too hard per version). I'm glad you have a much cleaner, more customizable improvement here. :)

Just be careful, I had issues jumping to the Tracking Station and not being able to move the camera at all. Wasn't sure if that was fixed by the devs somehow or if you found a way around it. Might pay to check that out.

Thanks for the report, I will make some test ;)

Can you send me your list of mods or your logs?

Edit: I think I haven't understood what you have said ;), I've corrected the jumping to the Tracking Station with a loading buffer before the jump to the TS scene ;), I don't know if it is the best solution, but it works ;)

HighLogic.LoadScene (GameScenes.LOADINGBUFFER);
HighLogic.LoadScene (GameScenes.TRACKSTATION);

Edited by Malah

I did all my testing in vanilla when I was trying to sort out that issue with sceneJumper.

I just remember there was an issue with jumping from the tracking station to the VAB and not being able to rotate the camera at all.

• 1 month later...
QuickScroll - seems to be working with 1.0 just fine =)

Would not have played more than an hour without that - a shame its not STOCK... <3

Thanks, I haven't tried it.

But it's planned a tiny update on it really soon ;)

Hello, I've updated QuickScroll, QuickSearch, QuickIVA and QuickMute to KSP 1.0 ;)

QuickScroll

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.21 - 2015.04.28

• Fix: Converted textures to DDS,
  • Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar icon not being created,
  • Fix: Corrected the loading of the config file (thanks Tarheel1999),
  • Fix: Some minor bug,
  • Optionnal: Added an optionnal version of QuickScroll without GUI and Stock/Blizzy Toolbar support,
  • Updated to 1.00

QuickSearch

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.11 - 2015.04.28

• Fix: Some minor bug,
  • Updated to 1.00

QuickIVA

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.02 - 2015.04.28

• Fix: Deleted the default QuickIVA's config file to keep your config file after an update,
  • Fix: Some minor fixes,
  • Updated to 1.00

QuickMute

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.02 - 2015.04.28

• Fix: Deleted the default QuickMute's config file to keep your config file after an update,
  • Fix: Rewrited the code,
  • Updated to 1.00

Although especially quickscroll might be a small addon, I personally could not stand the annoyance of having to clicky clicky tiny buttons all the time in the VAB/SPH. This (and quicksearch now too) is one of the first mods that I lurk on the forums for after an update :)

Thank you. :-)

QuickGoTo banzai! )

It's updated ;)

QuickGoTo

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.00 - 2015.04.30

* New: Added a button to access to the configuration,

* Fix: Converted textures to DDS,

* Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar icon not being created,

* Fix: Enhanced the toolbars functions,

* Fix: Corrected an error on the save of the LastVessel,

* Fix: Corrected some minor bug,

* Updated to KSP 1.00

QuickContracts

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.00 - 2015.04.30

* Fix: Deletes useless features on which I will not work,

* Fix: Converted textures to DDS,

* Fix: Corrected the loading of the config file (thanks Tarheel1999),

* Fix: Some minor bug,

* Updated to KSP 1.00

I really love quick mute

... it is just that I'd like also to have that it works on mods ... like e.g. chatterer (which currently has to muted separately)

... and I have a slight issue that the button shows up again a second time (it shows up normally as working button and the mute icon is also on top of the resources button) ... but it can also be something different that causes this.

All your quick mods are really neat. I like them.

I really love quick mute

... it is just that I'd like also to have that it works on mods ... like e.g. chatterer (which currently has to muted separately)

... and I have a slight issue that the button shows up again a second time (it shows up normally as working button and the mute icon is also on top of the resources button) ... but it can also be something different that causes this.

All your quick mods are really neat. I like them.

Hello, thanks for this repport, I will make some test to mute Chatterer, I've seen that QuickMute has an other issue in flight (you need to do escape to actualise the mute/unmute) ...

For the button, can you send me your logs when this bug is coming ? I haven't seen it with only Chatterer and QuickMute installed. It's ok I've seen it, it's when you launch a vessel from the Space Center, I think all my mods which have a stock toolbar on the space center have this bug, I will work on it.

Edited by Malah

Hello, thanks for this repport, I will make some test to mute Chatterer, I've seen that QuickMute has an other issue in flight (you need to do escape to actualise the mute/unmute) ...

For the button, can you send me your logs when this bug is coming ? I haven't seen it with only Chatterer and QuickMute installed. It's ok I've seen it, it's when you launch a vessel from the Space Center, I think all my mods which have a stock toolbar on the space center have this bug, I will work on it.

Yeah have seen other icons there, too. but at that place was also the FPS counter from Steam ... so it was hard to tell. Funny thing I moved the FPS counter and hadn't the problem since then (didn't play 1.0.1 / 1.0.2, yet).

Hadn't the mute issue you describe. Works fine for me for any stock sound any time.

Quick idea (do not do it if you consider it too much work):

Add a simple config window (which maybe pop up on pressing the button long) in which we can choose what to mute. Options: All (default), All but chatterer, Music only. Doesn't have to persistent over sessions, IMHO.

I love your Contracts and GoTo mods, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your Quick Scroll and Quick Search mods. Both scroll and search were ideas gotten from PartCatalog if I remember correctly.

I'll never stop saying it until it's in the game, Squad, you need these features! The stock part list is cluttered and can be a pain to find just one single part because you accidentally skimmed over it; in that case QuickSearch and QuickScroll would work wonderfully.

And with QuickScroll, I've yet to understand why Squad hasn't implemented this yet with how robust their modding community is. I mean, they have to know there are AT LEAST 50 - 75 part packs, many including 100+ parts. When you start getting into major mod territory those little f'ing arrows that go through the pages make me so angry it isn't funny!

TL;DR - You da bomb for continuing two of the best features from another mod that really, really, needs to be stock by now! Thanks, Malah, you da best! On a side note, you're other mods are quite useful as well :D

Edited by FiiZzioN

Bug report:

For me QuickGoTo starts clipping into other toolbar icons in flight. And after hovering with the mouse cursor it starts throwing thousands of NREs.

uEcsdYi.png?1

Here's the output_log.txt

There are several mods which use the hover function. One that works great for me is Alternate Resource Panel, here is the source just in case.

EDIT: Actually there are two buttons, one of which is a phantom copy which throws NREs on hover.

OFP2777.png

Edited by Enceos

Bug report:

For me QuickGoTo starts clipping into other toolbar icons in flight. And after hovering with the mouse cursor it starts throwing thousands of NREs.

http://i.imgur.com/uEcsdYi.png?1

Here's the output_log.txt

There are several mods which use the hover function. One that works great for me is Alternate Resource Panel, here is the source just in case.

EDIT: Actually there are two buttons, one of which is a phantom copy which throws NREs on hover.

http://i.imgur.com/OFP2777.png

Thanks for the report, for the bug of the fantom button, I've seen it yesterday on QuickMute, and I've correct it.

For the bug on the OnHover, I never seen this bug ... I need to make some test to find where it comes from ... (I've never test it with as many button as you have, I think it comes from this ;), I will work on it, It doesn't come from this ...).

The update will come soon ;)

Edited by Malah

Hello, I've updated QuickScroll, QuickSearch, QuickGoTo, QuickMute, QuickContracts and QuickIVA to KSP 1.02 with some bug fix ;)

QuickScroll

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.22 - 2015.05.03

• Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar which can show two buttons,
  • Updated ToolbarWrapper to 1.7.9
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

QuickSearch

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.12 - 2015.05.03

• Updated to KSP 1.02

QuickGoTo

Download:
Kerbal Stuff
Kerbal CurseForge
Github
Changelog
v1.10 - 2015.05.03
  • New: Added an option to lock buttons OnHovering, to avoid the misclicks (false by default),
  • Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar which can show two buttons (thanks Enceos),
  • Fix: Corrected many errors on the LastVessel functions,
  • Fix: Corrected an error on the start of a new game,
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

QuickIVA

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.03 - 2015.05.03

• Fix: Corrected an error on the GoEVA,
  • Fix: Enabled the loading of the settings at the Space Center,
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

QuickContracts

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.01 - 2015.05.03

• Updated to KSP 1.02

QuickMute

Download:
Kerbal Stuff
Kerbal CurseForge
Github
Changelog
v1.03 - 2015.05.03

• Fix: Corrected the Mute fonction to mute mods sounds,
  • Fix: Corrected the AutoMute at the loading of a gamescene to enable an unmute,
  • Fix: Deleted all functions which use the GameSettings,
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

Edited by Malah