[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

Sorry, what I meant was that QuickScroll is so intuitive, natural, and obvious that I'm surprised that it's NOT stock. Whenever I play without QuickScroll, I'm confused for a moment whenever I try to scroll wheel and it doesn't work.

It was a compliment :)

Ha hum, my english is so bad, sorry ;) and thanks for the compliment.

Man, i love your quickscroll and quicksearch function, they should be stock.

However... can you add a feature where can change the colour, or the image used for your bookmarks?

I have so many searches listed and i get lost in searching for the right one.

RE QuickStart:

* Fix: Corrected the launch of QuickStart to allow others plugins to load at the Main menu.

Does that mean what I hope it means? Because TweakableEverything (or rather, EVAManager) needs to apply stuff at the main menu, and QS used to make it not work, so I uninstalled it.. but yeah, if those plugins work now, then it's going straight back in!

Man, i love your quickscroll and quicksearch function, they should be stock.

However... can you add a feature where can change the colour, or the image used for your bookmarks?

I have so many searches listed and i get lost in searching for the right one.

Ok I will planned this feature for a next release.

RE QuickStart:

Does that mean what I hope it means? Because TweakableEverything (or rather, EVAManager) needs to apply stuff at the main menu, and QS used to make it not work, so I uninstalled it.. but yeah, if those plugins work now, then it's going straight back in!

Sorry but no, this fix works for some others mods but not for all mods, I need to find an other way to patch it.

Something I noticed, probably not a huge deal since I can get it to work, but thought I would post it here in case someone else has the same issue. I thought it was some mod conflict, it just seems to be an issue about what scene you load first.

I seem to have an issue with TAC LS and KAS while using this mod.

When I load into anything other than the Space Center, it doesn't load the TAC LS settings or the KIS settings. So when I go on EVA after loading into the Tracking Station or the last vessel, it doesn't load their food/oxygen/water. It also loses their inventory.

This is the error I was getting in the debug console:

[Error]: Tac.LifeSupportController[FFF572BC][157.61]: FillEvaSuit: new part does not have room for a Food resource.

Once I go back to space center it loads the settings, and when I EVA the food/oxygen/water are loaded properly.

Something I noticed, probably not a huge deal since I can get it to work, but thought I would post it here in case someone else has the same issue. I thought it was some mod conflict, it just seems to be an issue about what scene you load first.

I seem to have an issue with TAC LS and KAS while using this mod.

When I load into anything other than the Space Center, it doesn't load the TAC LS settings or the KIS settings. So when I go on EVA after loading into the Tracking Station or the last vessel, it doesn't load their food/oxygen/water. It also loses their inventory.

This is the error I was getting in the debug console:

[Error]: Tac.LifeSupportController[FFF572BC][157.61]: FillEvaSuit: new part does not have room for a Food resource.

Once I go back to space center it loads the settings, and when I EVA the food/oxygen/water are loaded properly.

Hello, can you specify which quick mod do you use ? And can you send me the complete logs ... (I think this bug come from QuickStart, it's a known bug).

Hello, can you specify which quick mod do you use ? And can you send me the complete logs ... (I think this bug come from QuickStart, it's a known bug).

Yeah, It was QuickStart. I will get you the logs when I get off work. After I read a page back, I saw a similar reply (I just wanted to put my error message out there). In case anyone was searching for it :)

Hello, Toolbar is not a dependency since QuickHide v2.00, all functions of QuickHide work without Toolbar since QuickHide v3.00

hjKjZiD.png?1↠Maybe there's something wrong with CKAN's meta-data?

Love these mods! But does anyone else have minor GUI errors when going straight to a vessel with QuickStart? Toolbar buttons for some mods (FAR and Waypoints are the main ones I've noticed) don't load for me until I exit to the space center and return to the vessel. For the record I am admittedly using way too many mods, so possibly there's some sort of conflict

Love these mods! But does anyone else have minor GUI errors when going straight to a vessel with QuickStart? Toolbar buttons for some mods (FAR and Waypoints are the main ones I've noticed) don't load for me until I exit to the space center and return to the vessel. For the record I am admittedly using way too many mods, so possibly there's some sort of conflict

Hello, it's a known bug. A lot of mods initialize their variables at the spacecenter. At this time, I haven't found a better solution than the loading of the spacecenter before that QuickStart loads the flight scene.

• 3 weeks later...

Malah, do you plan to update your mods for 1.0.5?

I am using Quick Revert and Quick Scroll. Second one doesn't seem to make any problems (yet). But the first one is not working anymore. :(

Would be great if you do. ;]

For now I had to remove Quick Revert from KSP because it prevented me from reverting at all.

Malah, do you plan to update your mods for 1.0.5?

I am using Quick Revert and Quick Scroll. Second one doesn't seem to make any problems (yet). But the first one is not working anymore. :(

Would be great if you do. ;]

For now I had to remove Quick Revert from KSP because it prevented me from reverting at all.

I work on them, I work on them. At this time, I've seen no bug on QuickScroll, QuickSearch, QuickIVA and QuickMute. I've seen some minor bug on QuickGoTo and QuickHide. On all my test only QuickRevert seems to no longer work. I've planned to update soon QuickContracts, QuickHide and QuickGoTo. The others will be update after.

Hello, as planned I've update QuickContracts.

This seems pretty cool!

Thanks, it works only when you decline a contract with QuickContracts shortcuts.

QuickContracts

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Github

Changelog

v1.03 - 2015.11.12

• New: Added a message to see how many times you have declined contracts and lost reputations.
  • Fix: Enhanced the position of the GUI to fit with others resolutions,
  • Fix: Corrected the limit of the accepted contracts (Custom Barn Kit compatibility),
  • Fix: Some minor bug,
  • Compiled against KSP 1.0.5

I work on them, I work on them. At this time, I've seen no bug on QuickScroll, QuickSearch, QuickIVA and QuickMute. I've seen some minor bug on QuickGoTo and QuickHide. On all my test only QuickRevert seems to no longer work. I've planned to update soon QuickContracts, QuickHide and QuickGoTo. The others will be update after.

Thank you very much for a reply! I am following you on kerbalstuff now and surely get back to QuickRevert as soon as it is life again. ;]

[quote name='Galenmacil']If you could look at QuickBrake too... Don't seem to operate correctly at all. No rush of course just saying it might need adjustment... Thanks for the great mod! :D[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I've forgot to try QuickBrake on KSP 1.0.5 ;) it's now corrected.

I've also update QuickHide and corrected his performance drop.

[HR][/HR]
[center][SIZE=6]QuickBrake[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][B]Download:[/B][/SIZE]

[url=https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/764/QuickBrake][SIZE=3][B]Kerbal Stuff[/B][/SIZE][/url]
[url=https://github.com/malahx/QuickBrake/releases][SIZE=3][B]Github[/B][/SIZE][/url]

[SIZE=4][B]Changelog[/B][/SIZE]

v1.10 - 2015.11.16
[list][*] New: Added a brake at landed Base/Lander,
[*] New: Added a GUI to edit settings,
[*] New: Added support of Blizzy/Stock toolbars,
[*] Optional: Added an optional version of QuickBrake without GUI and Stock/Blizzy Toolbar support,
[*] Compiled against KSP 1.0.5[/list]

[HR][/HR]
[center][SIZE=6]QuickHide[/SIZE][/center]

[SIZE=5][B]Download:[/B][/SIZE]

[url=https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/396/QuickHide][SIZE=3][B]Kerbal Stuff[/B][/SIZE][/url]
[url=http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/226070-quickhide][SIZE=3][B]Kerbal CurseForge[/B][/SIZE][/url]
[url=https://github.com/malahx/QuickHide/releases][SIZE=3][B]Github[/B][/SIZE][/url]

[SIZE=4][B]Changelog[/B][/SIZE]

v3.03a - 2015.11.13
[list][*] New: Added a timer of 1 second to hide the hovering of the QuickHide button,
[*] Fix: Corrected a performance drop,
[*] Fix: Some minor bug,
[*] Fix: Deleted the debug informations,
[*] Compiled against KSP 1.0.5[/list]

Hi Malah, everything is so useful!

A request though - Would it be possible to get a similar mod to Quick Hide to hide (or move to a vertical from the top) to move the staging and fuel icons from the left side of the screen? I'm not sure if it is even possible.

Peace.

[quote name='Fwiffo']Hi Malah, could you elaborate on what those minor bugs are? I'm upgrading to 1.0.5 and just want to know what to expect. Thanks![/QUOTE]
It"s on the OP ;) [url=http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/95168#bug]only the hovering button doesn't work as it does in 1.0.4.[/url]

[quote name='theJesuit']Hi Malah, everything is so useful!

A request though - Would it be possible to get a similar mod to Quick Hide to hide (or move to a vertical from the top) to move the staging and fuel icons from the left side of the screen? I'm not sure if it is even possible.

Peace.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it is possible, I will check it later.