[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before, but is there a keyboard shortcut for QuickSearch? (i.e. that sets focus to the search box and highlights or clears any existing text in it?)
I couldn't find an answer in the OP or changelog at GitHub.

If not, could you add one? Also when focus is in the searchbox, binding the ESCAPE key to the "back" button would be great.

[quote name='kjub']Thank you very much for a reply! I am following you on kerbalstuff now and surely get back to QuickRevert as soon as it is life again. ;][/QUOTE]

;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;

(Malah, are you soften up? Does hordes of crying kerbals make you feel sorry? :P)

Close to two weeks without KSP... Addiction hunger is glancing at me. ;]
Just to be clear - I'm not rushing you, just fighting with my own addiction and this post seems to help a little bit :D.
I've screwed up one long mission without QuickRevert and I'll have to start my career from the beginning which I don't want to do without QuickRevert for obvious reasons.
So I hope you'll understand me here! ;)

[quote name='Fwiffo']Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before, but is there a keyboard shortcut for QuickSearch? (i.e. that sets focus to the search box and highlights or clears any existing text in it?)
I couldn't find an answer in the OP or changelog at GitHub.

If not, could you add one? Also when focus is in the searchbox, binding the ESCAPE key to the "back" button would be great.[/QUOTE]
Good idea, I will planned it.

[quote name='kjub'];.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;

(Malah, are you soften up? Does hordes of crying kerbals make you feel sorry? :P)

Close to two weeks without KSP... Addiction hunger is glancing at me. ;]
Just to be clear - I'm not rushing you, just fighting with my own addiction and this post seems to help a little bit :D.
I've screwed up one long mission without QuickRevert and I'll have to start my career from the beginning which I don't want to do without QuickRevert for obvious reasons.
So I hope you'll understand me here! ;)[/QUOTE]
Sorry, and it seems that it only needs a compilation ;)

[HR][/HR]
[Line=QuickGoTo][CENTER][SIZE=6]QuickGoTo[/SIZE][/CENTER][/line]

[SIZE=5][B]Download:[/B][/SIZE]

[url=https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/653/QuickGoTo][SIZE=3][B]Kerbal Stuff[/B][/SIZE][/url]
[url=https://github.com/malahx/QuickGoTo/releases][SIZE=3][B]Github[/B][/SIZE][/url]

[SIZE=4][B]Changelog[/B][/SIZE]

v1.21 - 2015.11.24
[list][*] New: Added an option to disable the on hover function,
[*] New: Added a timer of 1 second to hide the hovering of the QuickGoTo toolbar,
[*] Fix: Some minor bug,
[*] Compiled against KSP 1.0.5[/list]

[HR][/HR]
[CENTER][SIZE=6]QuickRevert[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][B]Download:[/B][/SIZE]

[url=https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/237][SIZE=3][B]Kerbal Stuff[/B][/SIZE][/url]
[url=https://github.com/malahx/QuickRevert/releases][SIZE=3][B]Github[/B][/SIZE][/url]

[SIZE=4][B]Changelog[/B][/SIZE]

v2.12 - 2015.11.24
[list][*] Fix: Compiled against KSP 1.0.5[/list]

[quote name='Malah']Sorry, and it seems that it only needs a compilation ;)[/QUOTE]

o.O It was just cruel! ;)

But honest, thank you Malah very much. :) You've made my day (well, technically, evening)

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi,

Quick Mute's activation key (F6) is conflicting with AutomatedScreenshots key.  Is it possible to change it to a different one?

Hello, as explain on the OP, you can change it on the configfile which is created after the first launch of QuickMute. The config file is "GameData/QuickMute/Config.txt". Sorry, I will not change his default key which already has been changed in the past for a conflict with new KSP functions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2015 at 1:15 AM, aluc24 said:

@Malah, I know QuickMute is listed as finished, but would it trouble you a lot to add Chatterer mod support? Right now, QuickMute doesn't Mute sounds from Chatterer.

Thanks for this report, I will work on it.

1 hour ago, Brigadier said:

KSP 1.0.5, Quick Goto v1.21

My Quick Goto icon isvisible in the Admin Building and Mission Control but it doesn't drop down the options when I hover over them.  It works in the Space Centre and VAB.  What might I be doing wrong?

Yes, it's a bug, I saw it a week ago, and I will correct it soon, thanks for the report ;)

Edited by Malah

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, CorBlimey said:

deserve so much rating ;)

QuickSearch is damn useful, and quick goto is a nice bit of icing.

Thanks, but I think QuickSearch will no more has update, a feature like this will be in KSP 1.1 ;)

23 hours ago, Malah said:

Thanks, but I think QuickSearch will no more has update, a feature like this will be in KSP 1.1 ;)

yes I heard so too.

But take that as a compliment that Squad decided something like it was so useful ;)

Edited by CorBlimey

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, I've added a new feature to QuickSearch, I don't know if it will be useless with KSP 1.1 ... just wait ;)

QuickSearch

Download:

Kerbal Stuff
Github

Changelog

v1.20 - 2016.02.08

• New: Added part search functions for the tech tree,
  • Fix: Compiled against KSP 1.0.5
Edited by Malah
links, date

1 hour ago, Malah said:

Finally, I've added a new feature to QuickSearch, I don't know if it will be useless with KSP 1.1 ... just wait ;)

QuickSearch

Download:

Kerbal Stuff
Github

Changelog

v1.20 - 2016.02.10

It works Great! :D awesome! now i can search for parts in the tech tree and find what to research.

3 hours ago, Malah said:

QuickSearch

Download:

Kerbal Stuff
Github

Changelog

v1.20 - 2016.02.10

This update causes all the dialog buttons to disappear from popup Windows; examples: far editor window, quick exit, action groups (with action groups extended, don't know about normally). Deleting the mod brought them back.  Log file did not show any errors that I could find related to quick search.

2 hours ago, armegeddon said:

This update causes all the dialog buttons to disappear from popup Windows; examples: far editor window, quick exit, action groups (with action groups extended, don't know about normally). Deleting the mod brought them back.  Log file did not show any errors that I could find related to quick search.

Same problem here. :(

Even affects the "load" button etc. in the VAB.

Edited by TrooperCooper

6 hours ago, armegeddon said:

Yes, same here. Please fix.

• 2 weeks later...

The spacedock links for QuickStart and QuickExit don't work, they give me a 401 Unauthorized.

All the others load fine.

Also, thanks for these great little mods!

Edit: just installed QuickExit and I set it not to use a countdown but it still counts down :(

Edited by parachutingturtle