[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

3 hours ago, LtMtz said:

Oh, sorry im new to this. Thought exception would be enough. I got the KSP.log and MiniAVC.log too. Didn't find anymore with .log extension.

KSP: http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/OlPokZWO/file.html

MiniAVC: http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/lAoHkGsu/file.html

Hopfully these files will do?! :)

Just so you know for future reference, while logs from other mods, such as MiniAVC, and the linuxgurugamer's fork of ExceptionDetector, may be helpful, and bonus material for troubleshooting, when mods ask for logs to be provided, they mean the output_log.txt in either the KSP_Data (32bit version), or KSP_x64_Data (64bit version), (grab the output_log from which ever xxbit version of KSP you are playing), and provide the KSP.log from the main KSP folder... (which you found :) )

Those are the two MUST have logs... Like I said, any other logs from other mods, which may be relevant are just bonus... :)
And you should just automatically go ahead and provide links to any logs at the end of any support request, rather than waiting for someone to ask for them... Mods seem to appreciate not having to repeat themselves asking people for them, AND it also helps you, as people can look at the logs right away, and post answers, rather than waiting for you to post back with links to logs after being asked... :)

Edited by Stone Blue

Hello, I've updated QuickStart & QuickIVA.

QuickStart

Download:

SpaceDock
Github

Changelog - v2.01 - 2016.07.18

• Fix: Corrected Last vessel found (thanks Stone Blue),
  • Fix: Deleted useless libraries,
  • Fix: Deleted Linq library,
  • Fix: Deleted useless debug informations.

QuickIVA

Download:

SpaceDock
Github

Changelog - v1.13 - 2016.07.18

• Fix: Rewrite of the key lock to not use inputLockMask (thanks LtMtz),
  • Fix: Corrected the reset of the Blizzy toolbar button,
  • Fix: Enhanced the settings functions,
  • Fix: Deleted foreach functions,
  • Fix: Deleted support of Probe Control Room (when it will be updated to KSP 1.1.X, I will readd/rewrite my warpper),
  • Compiled against KSP 1.1.3.1289

• 1 month later...

Quicksearch 3.02, got NullRefs when in the R&D:

ullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at QuickSearch.QRnD.Find (Boolean clean) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at QuickSearch.QRnD.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Here is the full log:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/38e3c911auiu563/output_log_quicksearch.zip?dl=1

Includes both logs.

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Quicksearch 3.02, got NullRefs when in the R&D:

ullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

(Filename:  Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Here is the full log:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/38e3c911auiu563/output_log_quicksearch.zip?dl=1

Includes both logs.

Seems to be related to the Fog Of Tech mod:  http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/108183-11-113-fog-of-tech-v03-20-apr-2016/

I set up a new install and tested, without Fog of Tech, it was fine, with Fog Of Tech, I got the exceptions

38 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Seems to be related to the Fog Of Tech mod:  http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/108183-11-113-fog-of-tech-v03-20-apr-2016/

I set up a new install and tested, without Fog of Tech, it was fine, with Fog Of Tech, I got the exceptions

I found the problem and make a PR for you on Github

I think QuickStart is causing some strange behavior after a database reload is performed from the Alt+F12 screen.  Could someone try to reproduce and report back if they see the same behavior I do?

1. Install QuickStart and set it to auto-load your savegame when KSP starts.  I think I've seen it happen even if I don't select the VAB as the default load scene (i.e. select Space Center), but if you have trouble reproducing try clicking Quickstart's Vehicle Assembly Building radiobox when KSP is loading.
  2. Start KSP, let QuickStart do its thing (takes you to Space Center or VAB depending on selection).  If you're at the Space Center, manually go into the VAB.
  3. Exit the VAB.
  4. Press Alt+F12 to show the debug screen, click Database, then click Reload All.
  5. Let KSP finish reloading / recompiling assets (i.e. wait for the scrolling debug output to stop).
  6. Go to VAB.
  7. Exit the VAB.
  8. Don't touch anything.  After a couple seconds on the Space Center scene the game will take you back to the VAB.  Exiting the VAB a second time works properly.

When replying, please quote or tag me so I get a notification.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, Fwiffo said:

I think QuickStart is causing some strange behavior after a database reload is performed from the Alt+F12 screen.  Could someone try to reproduce and report back if they see the same behavior I do?

1. Install QuickStart and set it to auto-load your savegame when KSP starts.  I think I've seen it happen even if I don't select the VAB as the default load scene (i.e. select Space Center), but if you have trouble reproducing try clicking Quickstart's Vehicle Assembly Building radiobox when KSP is loading.
  2. Start KSP, let QuickStart do its thing (takes you to Space Center or VAB depending on selection).  If you're at the Space Center, manually go into the VAB.
  3. Exit the VAB.
  4. Press Alt+F12 to show the debug screen, click Database, then click Reload All.
  5. Let KSP finish reloading / recompiling assets (i.e. wait for the scrolling debug output to stop).
  6. Go to VAB.
  7. Exit the VAB.
  8. Don't touch anything.  After a couple seconds on the Space Center scene the game will take you back to the VAB.  Exiting the VAB a second time works properly.

When replying, please quote or tag me so I get a notification.  Thanks!

I can verify this is EXACTLY happening to me, also.

Now the first time it happens, I know its time to just restart the game, fresh... This COULD just be a KSP, stock thing tho...
I've been doing mod dev work, so I've been editing parts, and using the F12 menu to reload the database, a LOT... After maybe a dozen reloads, part edits do not seem to always happen... Again, after maybe a half-dozen times using the menu to reload the database, I usually do a fresh restart...

Edited by Stone Blue

@Fwiffo & @Stone Blue thx for the nice report, I will release an update soon :)

Edit: I've also updated QuickExit for KSP 1.0.5 and KSP 1.1.3 (the 1.0.5 version is only available on GitHub). 

QuickExit

Download:

SpaceDock
Github

Changelog - v2.01 - 2016.08.30

• New: Added a pause in flight,
  • Fix: Corrected exit if the game is paused,
  • Fix: Deleted useless libraries.
Edited by Malah
Updated QuickExit

Hello, I've also update QuickSearch for KSP 1.1.3 and QuickStart for KSP 1.1.3 and KSP 1.0.5.

QuickStart

Download:

SpaceDock
Github

Changelog - v2.02 - 2016.08.30

• Fix: Corrected the reload database (thanks Fwiffo & Stone Blue).
  • NOTA: QuickStart v2.02 is also compiled for KSP 1.0.5 on github.

QuickSearch

Download:

SpaceDock
Github

Changelog - v3.03 - 2016.08.30

• Fix: Corrected the reset of the Blizzy toolbar button,
  • Fix: Corrected a bug with mods like Fog of Tech (by linuxgurugamer),
  • Fix: Deleted linq library,
  • Fix: Deleted foreach functions,
  • Fix: Minors tweaks.
Edited by Malah

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've recompiled many of the Quickmods for the pre-release, nothing really new. All the update for the pre-release will be only on github.

QuickRevert isn't dead, I will update it soon. But I don't planned to update QuickScroll, sorry.

5 hours ago, Malah said:

Hello, I've recompiled many of the Quickmods for the pre-release, nothing really new. All the update for the pre-release will be only on github.

QuickRevert isn't dead, I will update it soon. But I don't planned to update QuickScroll, sorry.

Did you have to make any changes for it?

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

:D

I wanted to know IF any changes were necessary, not which ones. :-)

You talk about QuickScroll? I though it was for all others mods LOL.

Yes many things don't work nice on QuickScroll, all scrolling's rect are bad made, and I really don't like how I've made the part's scrolling : sometime it don't scroll how it should. I think the tooltip tweak needs some work.