Malah

[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Malah said:

Hello, on KSP 1.2.1 you need to use the beta version which is only on github.

I see, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I've updated all QuickMods to support the LanguagePatches mod.

I've also done bugs fixes & added a few feature for some of them.

Only LanguagePatches support for: QuickBrake, QuickContracts, QuickExit, QuickHide, QuickIVA, QuickRevert, QuickSAS, QuickSearch.

 


QuickStart

Download:

SpaceDock
GitHub

Changelog - v2.10 - 2016.11.19

  • New: Added a setting panel,
  • New: Added a screen message when QuickStart wait the load,
  • New: Added an default waiting of 5 seconds when EVE is used,
  • New: Added support of the LanguagePatches,
  • I've translated it to french, if you want more, you can translate and PR :wink:

QuickMute

Download:

SpaceDock
GitHub

Changelog - v1.20 - 2016.11.19

  • New: Added a settings window (to access : right click on the stocktoolbar),
  • New: Added support of the LanguagePatches,
  • I've translated it to french, if you want more, you can translate and PR :wink:

QuickGoTo

Download:

SpaceDock
GitHub

Changelog - v1.30 - 2016.11.19

  • New: Added support of the LanguagePatches,
  • I've translated it to french, if you want more, you can translate and PR :wink:
  • Fix: Deleted access of the Unity skin (will be re-added later).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1-11-2016 at 8:24 AM, Malah said:

 

  • Fix: Corrected the SPH checkbox (thanks MK3424),

No problem, thank you for the great mod! :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Malah,

first let me thank you for your nice suite of mods, I use QuickStart and QuickExit mostly during development of my own mod and it really speeds up the process of starting/exiting KSP whenever I need to change some code and try again. :)

While using the debug player I noticed the following message that is apparently related to QuickExit and thought you might be interested:

http://imgur.com/SY6Hc3A

Despite this, QuickExit seems to work just fine.

Edited by Aerospike
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Aerospike said:

Hey Malah,

first let me thank you for your nice suite of mods, I use QuickStart and QuickExit mostly during development of my own mod and it really speeds up the process of starting/exiting KSP whenever I need to change some code and try again. :)

While using the debug player I noticed the following message that is apparently related to QuickExit and thought you might be interested:

http://imgur.com/SY6Hc3A

Despite this, QuickExit seems to work just fine.

I don't have this bug, can you send the full logs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly that bug doesn't even occur when using the regular KSP.exe.

It only occurs when using the Unity "player_win.exe" to enable debugging with Visual Studio, as outlined here:

So I guess you can probably ignore that one :)
In any case here is the log using the normal KSP(_x64).exe when the bug does NOT occur:

[LOG 22:00:56.956] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.2.1.1604 (WindowsPlayer x64) *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.2.1.1604 (WindowsPlayer x64)


OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8)
RAM: 16323
GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics (8140MB)
SM: 30 (Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx64.dll 21.19.164.1])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, Shadowmap, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, ARGB2101010, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8


Log started: Sun, Nov 20, 2016 22:00:56


[LOG 22:00:57.204] PhysicsGlobals: Loading database
[LOG 22:00:57.210] AppCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928
[LOG 22:00:57.442] Load(Assembly): KerbalImprovedSaveSystem/Plugins/KerbalImprovedSaveSystem
[LOG 22:00:57.443] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Projects\KSP_mods\Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1\GameData\KerbalImprovedSaveSystem\Plugins\KerbalImprovedSaveSystem.dll
[LOG 22:00:57.477] Load(Assembly): QuickMods/QuickExit/Plugins/QuickExit
[LOG 22:00:57.477] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Projects\KSP_mods\Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1\GameData\QuickMods\QuickExit\Plugins\QuickExit.dll
[LOG 22:00:57.478] Load(Assembly): QuickMods/QuickStart/Plugins/QuickStart
[LOG 22:00:57.479] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Projects\KSP_mods\Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1\GameData\QuickMods\QuickStart\Plugins\QuickStart.dll
[LOG 22:00:57.481] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies
[LOG 22:00:57.515] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type CommNetVessel with order 999
[LOG 22:00:57.517] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type FlightIntegrator with order 0
[LOG 22:00:57.518] VesselModules: Found 2 VesselModule types
[LOG 22:00:57.523] 
************************************************************************

Environment Info
Win32NT 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP_x64.exe 

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v1.0.0.0
KerbalImprovedSaveSystem v2.0.0.39402
QuickExit v2.1.0.40854
QuickStart v2.1.0.40856

Folders and files in GameData:
KerbalImprovedSaveSystem
QuickMods
Stock folder: Squad


************************************************************************

[LOG 22:00:57.529] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'QExit' from assembly 'QuickExit'
[LOG 22:00:57.533] QuickExit(QSettings)[2.10]: Settings Loaded
[LOG 22:00:57.533] QuickExit(QExit)[2.10]: Awake
[LOG 22:00:57.534] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'QLoading' from assembly 'QuickStart'
[...]

and here using the Unity "player_win.exe" (renamed to KSP_x64_Dbg.exe):

[LOG 21:49:23.241] ******* Log Initiated for Kerbal Space Program - 1.2.1.1604 (WindowsPlayer x64) *******
Kerbal Space Program - 1.2.1.1604 (WindowsPlayer x64)


OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8)
RAM: 16323
GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics (8140MB)
SM: 30 (Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx64.dll 21.19.164.1])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, Shadowmap, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, ARGB2101010, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8


Log started: Sun, Nov 20, 2016 21:49:23


[LOG 21:49:23.513] PhysicsGlobals: Loading database
[LOG 21:49:23.522] AppCanvas MASK: 3458764513820540928
[LOG 21:49:24.065] Load(Assembly): KerbalImprovedSaveSystem/Plugins/KerbalImprovedSaveSystem
[LOG 21:49:24.070] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Projects\KSP_mods\Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1\GameData\KerbalImprovedSaveSystem\Plugins\KerbalImprovedSaveSystem.dll
[LOG 21:49:24.118] Load(Assembly): QuickMods/QuickExit/Plugins/QuickExit
[LOG 21:49:24.122] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Projects\KSP_mods\Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1\GameData\QuickMods\QuickExit\Plugins\QuickExit.dll
[LOG 21:49:24.127] Load(Assembly): QuickMods/QuickStart/Plugins/QuickStart
[LOG 21:49:24.131] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Projects\KSP_mods\Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1\GameData\QuickMods\QuickStart\Plugins\QuickStart.dll
[LOG 21:49:24.138] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies
[LOG 21:49:24.183] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type CommNetVessel with order 999
[LOG 21:49:24.190] VesselModules: Found VesselModule of type FlightIntegrator with order 0
[LOG 21:49:24.195] VesselModules: Found 2 VesselModule types
[LOG 21:49:24.206] 
************************************************************************

Environment Info
Win32NT 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP_x64_Dbg.exe 

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v1.0.0.0
KerbalImprovedSaveSystem v2.0.0.39276
QuickExit v2.1.0.40854
QuickStart v2.1.0.40856

Folders and files in GameData:
KerbalImprovedSaveSystem
QuickMods
Stock folder: Squad


************************************************************************

[LOG 21:49:24.218] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'QExit' from assembly 'QuickExit'
[ERR 21:49:24.223] get_dataPath is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in Awake or Start instead. Called from MonoBehaviour 'QExit' on game object 'QExit'.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
	UnityEngine.Application:get_dataPath()
	KSPUtil:get_ApplicationRootPath()
	QuickExit.QuickExit:.cctor()
	QuickExit.QExit:.ctor()
	QuickExit.QExit:.ctor()
	UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
	AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
	AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
	<LoadObjects>c__Iterator4A:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
	<CreateDatabase>c__Iterator49:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
	GameDatabase:StartLoad()
	<LoadSystems>c__Iterator5D:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
	LoadingScreen:Start()
[LOG 21:49:24.234] QuickExit(QSettings)[2.10]: Settings Loaded
[LOG 21:49:24.239] QuickExit(QExit)[2.10]: Awake
[LOG 21:49:24.244] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'QLoading' from assembly 'QuickStart'
[...]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2016 at 3:45 PM, RealGecko said:

You never cease to amaze :D

I can finally retire the batch file I always forget to run after updating/installing mods :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2016 at 9:45 PM, RealGecko said:

You never cease to amaze :D

 

17 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

I can finally retire the batch file I always forget to run after updating/installing mods :P

Thanks, I'm not alone to be annoyed each time I read MiniAVC on the logs and see a popup at the start of KSP :wink: ... Popups are a bad user interface, Internet took something like 10 years to understand it ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Malah said:

Thanks, I'm not alone to be annoyed each time I read MiniAVC on the logs and see a popup at the start of KSP :wink: ... Popups are a bad user interface, Internet took something like 10 years to understand it ...

plus, no one actually ever really understands what the popup message is trying to tell them except the people who already know and don't need to see the message :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya!
Love the little quick mods, I especially love QuickSearch.

I wonder whether I just haven't found how to do it (the likely scenario), or it's not there.
Is there any way to "save" the results of a part-list search, or to search the part list and dump all results into a custom category?

For the life of me, I can't figure out right now whether that custom category business is stock or Part Wizard or Part Commander or any of the other n+1 mods I use, where n is the square of the number of mods a reasonable person would use.

If I just got the dumb, don't spare my feelings when you let me know how. :wink:

Thanks for taking the time to read all the way down here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DerGolgo said:

Hiya!
Love the little quick mods, I especially love QuickSearch.

I wonder whether I just haven't found how to do it (the likely scenario), or it's not there.
Is there any way to "save" the results of a part-list search, or to search the part list and dump all results into a custom category?

For the life of me, I can't figure out right now whether that custom category business is stock or Part Wizard or Part Commander or any of the other n+1 mods I use, where n is the square of the number of mods a reasonable person would use.

If I just got the dumb, don't spare my feelings when you let me know how. :wink:

Thanks for taking the time to read all the way down here!

It was a QuickSearch feature before KSP 1.1.X, I've deleted it because the stock search doesn't use categories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so im using all your quick mods other than quickiva quickfinecontrol and zerominiavc and im having massive logging issues with quickstart... when i start up ksp it starts to load and have avc and i have a few mods that work fine but are for ksp 1.2 and i can't click close because of quickstart filling up the log so fast... i ran it for just a couple seconds and already the log file is huge... can you take a look at what the issue is? oh and when i get rid of the mod it is just fine...

 

heres my ksp.log

https://mega.nz/#!1sxAAAIB!rKzTFM8-AIesyliYNj7IqhHkHWcYrvVDLHOhUM-_6_8

do you need ksp_64.log too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thorman said:

ok so im using all your quick mods other than quickiva quickfinecontrol and zerominiavc and im having massive logging issues with quickstart... when i start up ksp it starts to load and have avc and i have a few mods that work fine but are for ksp 1.2 and i can't click close because of quickstart filling up the log so fast... i ran it for just a couple seconds and already the log file is huge... can you take a look at what the issue is? oh and when i get rid of the mod it is just fine...

 

heres my ksp.log

https://mega.nz/#!1sxAAAIB!rKzTFM8-AIesyliYNj7IqhHkHWcYrvVDLHOhUM-_6_8

do you need ksp_64.log too?

Hello, I don't know where this bug can come from, as you use lots of plugins, I think of an incompatibility, can you try this thing and send me the logs:

  1. uninstall QuickStart,
  2. try the others QuickMods ...

All my QuickMods use the same functions for the translation which throw this error, if you see this bugs on QuickStart, I think you will see it with others QuickMods.

The only other thing that will be helpful to find the bug is to find which mod can be incompatible with this function, can you try to uninstall some mods and try, to uninstall and re-try ... thanks :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2014 at 5:25 PM, Malah said:

[1.2.1] ZeroMiniAVC [v1.03 - 2016.11.20]: Delete/Prune/Disable all MiniAVC

Whouhouuuu!  :cool:

thank you Malah, again a must have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I recompiled all QuickMods for KSP 1.2.2 :wink:

No change for QuickBrake, QuickContracts, QuickExit, QuickHide, QuickIVA, QuickSAS, QuickSearch, QuickGoTo, QuickStart, QuickCursorHider, QuickFineControl and ZeroMiniAVC.


QuickMute

Download:

SpaceDock
GitHub

Changelog - v1.21 - 2016.12.09

  • Fix: Corrected the multi instancing,
  • Fix: Corrected the wrong sound level after a mute on VAB/SPH,
  • Compiled against KSP 1.2.2.1622

QuickRevert

Download:

SpaceDock
GitHub

Changelog - v3.11 - 2016.12.09

  • Fix: Re-added the forgotten PluginData folder,
  • Fix: Corrected length of the GUI text,
  • Compiled against KSP 1.2.2.1622
Edited by Malah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say.. malah, is it normal that quickstart, quickgoto and quickexit buttons don't appear to be working anymore?

 

Because since a couple of updates.. the ui on startup for quickstart doesn't appear anmore...

The quickgoto button doesn't show a UI...

and Quick exit button doesn't work...

Did you change to a new saving format or something because i only updated your mods and they suddenly stopped working..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MK3424 said:

Say.. malah, is it normal that quickstart, quickgoto and quickexit buttons don't appear to be working anymore?

 

Because since a couple of updates.. the ui on startup for quickstart doesn't appear anmore...

The quickgoto button doesn't show a UI...

and Quick exit button doesn't work...

Did you change to a new saving format or something because i only updated your mods and they suddenly stopped working..

 

No it isn't normal :wink: I think you know what to do when there's a bug ... logs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So yeah... load the game with a screen full "The classes in the module cannot be loaded" not sure if it's from your quickstart mod..

then, when the game is loaded, not much to look at the debug only 1 "the classes in the module cannot be loaded" on it:

http://i.imgur.com/0KNhvUU.png

I think your mods internally are working but the UI isn't...

Here is when i'm hovering over goto:

http://i.imgur.com/CU5Jna1.png

Here is when i moved from the goto button:

http://i.imgur.com/suKBG7n.png

So... yeah... guickstart does work when i reboot the game...

So in the end i think the only actual issue is the UI not working..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

I've done some tests.. turns out Quickstart version 2.05 works fine in 1.2.2 with no effort.

only QuickGoTo and QuickExit don't work.. from previous versions..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Malah, I wanted to report a strange compatibility issue with the Sci Fi visual pack and Quick Start... It seems as though Quick Start loads so quickly at the menu that it doesn't give the Sci Fi pack time to load it's textures, and when it's installed Sci Fi pack loses all of it's visuals. :P Is it possible you could look into this? Maybe create a timer delay on quick start or something similar to let Sci Fi pack load in time?

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hey @Malah, I wanted to report a strange compatibility issue with the Sci Fi visual pack and Quick Start... It seems as though Quick Start loads so quickly at the menu that it doesn't give the Sci Fi pack time to load it's textures, and when it's installed Sci Fi pack loses all of it's visuals. :P Is it possible you could look into this? Maybe create a timer delay on quick start or something similar to let Sci Fi pack load in time?

There's already this feature on QuickStart for EVE, can you try to put the delay on the settings to 5 seconds ? (if it works, I will added Sci Fi pack to the 5 seconds default option).

On 18/12/2016 at 5:20 PM, MK3424 said:

Update:

I've done some tests.. turns out Quickstart version 2.05 works fine in 1.2.2 with no effort.

only QuickGoTo and QuickExit don't work.. from previous versions..

But, you don't know what is logs ...

Edited by Malah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.