[1.0.5] Kosmodrome - Space Centre v1.0 Career Edition (24.02.2016)

Divico

• 4 weeks later...
Divico, is there any possible way to make this the stock space center, so we have this centered on in the main view or is it coded in a mysterious way from SQUAD so we always get the KSC?

It's the "mysterious way" thing. Iirc medsouz, the original creator of KerbalKonstructs, looked into just that. But he gave up, too complicated.

• 2 months later...

How do fellow rocketeers and engineers and Jeb-wranglers! A question if I may, does this smashing, absolutly spiffing looking mod work with the latest and greatest version of this Kerbal Space Program?

Edited by Cdodders

9 hours ago, Cdodders said:

How do fellow rocketeers and engineers and Jeb-wranglers! A question if I may, does this smashing, absolutly spiffing looking mod work with the latest and greatest version of this Kerbal Space Program?

KerbalKonstructs, which this mod depends on, was broken by 1.0.5.

Sorry!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22/01/2015 at 8:12 AM, Divico said:

Temporary location of the two new LP's:

pjmyFFY.jpg

Divico has any chance you provide the KSC in the above format? I wanted very much to play with several pads at KSC like NASA KSC 39A and 39B.
PS .: I am using Kosmodrome here at KSP 1.1 x64 Win without any problem! Excellent job! :D

8 hours ago, woo_reentry_is_cool_dude said:

working clamps (those big green ones) would be perfect addition

as jacksepticeye would say........................"GIVE EM' THE KLAMPS!!!!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can get this to let me launch from the desert sites with the latest KK but is the KSC supposed to change or is that it? When I set a launch to go from Kosmodrome, all I can see panning the view around is the 3 platforms, no buildings.

Having an issue where the "plateau" vanishes at certain view angles/distances. This also prevents using the runway as a launch site. If using the rocket pads, most of the "plateau" vanishes about 4 or 5 seconds after launch.

Not sure how to tell if this is a Kosmodrome bug, or a KK bug.

On 7/29/2016 at 8:43 PM, Ratzap said:

I can get this to let me launch from the desert sites with the latest KK but is the KSC supposed to change or is that it? When I set a launch to go from Kosmodrome, all I can see panning the view around is the 3 platforms, no buildings.

No, the KSC is not supposed to change.

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the apparent zombie thread:

in 1.2.1, I'm experiencing the same issues that a few folks above had reported.  The plateau (with nearly the entirety of the Kosmodrome) vanishes at certain angles.  What is usually only visible is the launchpads.  The spawn point for the runway is underneath, so attempting to use it may cause the plane to hit the bottom of the runway, causing explosions.

I hope that this mod can be updated to work in new versions.  It is a nice launch point to have as an alternate to KSC.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.