[UNOFFICIAL] Estimated 0.25 Release Date: October 16, 1 year Anniversary of 0.22!

TADBTD

Think it's True, or a good idea?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Think it's True, or a good idea?

I love how there's an almost 10:1 balance against 0.25 coming out in two week's time, I suspect because like me everyone wants the update this week, and hang any meaningful and sentimental reasons for not doing it this week!

Media group videos usually mean that the update is almost done.

This means we're looking at next/this week.

Chances are they'll release in the beginning of the week to give them time to patch bugs.

This narrows it down to Monday or Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.

As I heard someone else say it, it's probably Tuesday because that gives SQUAD one day of last minute preparation, and the rest of the week to patch post-release bugs.

Not trying to be abrasive, but how can I not inquire as to general release times for updates because of trying to see whether I should wait to start a new game, which would require speculation, but we can run polls and have posts about the expected release date, directly, which also requires speculation (unless a member broke confidentiality)?

Just want a better understanding of the rules so I'm sorry if I seem too direct.

Edited by Friend Bear
flow

Eh eh eh - Maxmaps said he would write a devblog for .26 after the .25 release, so they will be working on .26 and have something to tell us one way or the other. :wink:

I just had a thought ...

If I have more than one strategy active in the admin building - one giving more money for science and one more science for money (or any such combination) - which is handled first? Or did I forsee a bug? Or is it even possible to generate such a "circle"? (Have been watching the videos on my netbook, resolution/screen size was not reader-friendly regarding the text in the admin building, so I would not know.)

Edited by KerbMav