[0.90] Legacy Parts Pack (v2.0)

StarVision

7MwwLM4.png

Download

This is a set of parts inspired by the original KSP parts. The parts in this pack include 3 engines, 2 tanks, and the Mk1 command pod. Each part is more or less the same as their counterparts in the current version. Please note I had to scale them up to 2m, as there's no way 3 kerbals are going to fit in a 1m pod.

Here's what the parts look like in-game:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

---License---

You may not redistribute this mod or parts of it without my permission.

Edited by StarVision

Yes. Please. Can you make the fuselage too?
Do you mean the old fuel tank? If so, then sure. I had already planned on doing that at some point.

There's already a mod that has the tank and other old parts:

http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/222569-the-original-kerbal-space-program-parts-pack

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/27039-Original-KSP-parts-%28Updated-July-31-2013%29

There's already a mod that has the tank and other old parts

There is, but i think he means to redo the old parts so that they still look nostalgic, but are also updated in quality. I for one, want to see his take on it.

I liked the old landing legs the ones that folded down CF-L1 Landing Struts they didnt have suspension it was a sad day when they where removed that old pack hasnt been updated for a while you could always ask to take over the old pack or work with the author to update it

Edited by Virtualgenius

For what it's worth, I tweaked my own copy of this to fly 2 kerbals instead of one to give it that "Gemini" feel.

Did some flight testing last night and she flies like a dream.

I'm going to have a lot of fun this weekend recreating the Gemini missions in this baby.

I hit a little hiccup with the IVA today. Just after capsule sep for reentry, I noticed that the navballs were out of sync. They appear to be 180 degrees from each other:

HL7w7uw.png

This does not happen at any other time in the flight, so it's not a big deal. Just thought you'd like to know.