Seen the .25 media videos? Any body notice...

Aethon

It looks like most if not all exp builds have featured something like Improved Chase Cam. In the vids that include aircraft flying, the camera appears to remain level WRT the horizon.

One thing that makes me hazy, is it them or me that's crazy? - Paraphrased from Einstein.

What say ye?

Edit- Check the latest vid I've seen, 4KBShort playing build .25.0.637. Skip to 33 minutes for the aircraft flight.

Edited by Aethon

the more I look at the stock modules the more I notice features that are not obvious in the stock part config files. for example with the stock ModuleGimbal, there's setting to make the response speed slower than instantaneous, but you can't tell by looking at any of the squad's parts. Chase cam could be one of those. I've noticed in the settings config file there are entries that appear to deal with chase camera's smoothing, haven't tested them yet.

Edited by nli2work

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.