[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

I don't seem to remember the delightful commentary on each person, thank you for adding that. (he even remembered my "99% stock" days)

It's been there for a good long while (since your "99% stock" days at least), although I've elaborated on it a bit as time passed.

100 more points of +rep to go.

You'll be there in no time, Yukon0009! (Especially since posting here almost guarantees you an extra five-to-ten points of +Rep or more :))

Thanks for using my tag for Beale. (extraordinaire!), but note that he has more rep than Darth Lazarus, and thus should be higher on the list.

When I updated the group at about 7pm last night, Beale was behind Darth Lazarus by two points. He appears to have received a Reputation boost early this morning, and so is now three points ahead of Darth Lazarus. They're really neck in neck.

I don't think it's worth doing a frantic last-minute Group update (sorry), but I'll keep it in mind.

-Upsilon

I really appreciate the little blurbs about each poster. I must admit that as the list has grown some posters have made it on that I don't really know much about, really helpful to get a bit of insight into who they are.

I agree, these are great.

I really appreciate the little blurbs about each poster. I must admit that as the list has grown some posters have made it on that I don't really know much about, really helpful to get a bit of insight into who they are.
Mine's wrong, though. It should read:

"14) regex. Never afraid to speak his mind, especially troll on mercilessly about Squad. "Grumpy Spacehippie."

Edit: Nuts, the invite went to my spam folder. Apparently I was supposed to catch the Squad private 747 to the Moderator's Retreat in sunny Tahiti. :(

Oh what I would give for that...

Here, there's been two big storms, snow knee deep EVERYWHERE.

And it's snowing again tonight.

Then raining tommorow.

And then "really cold" the day after that.

Well, plenty of time to play KSP I guess, assuming the power doesn't go out.

Right now everyone's calling it "The calm after-before the storm".. And for good reason, going outside without snowshoes right now would be... dubious, on the "smart idea" scale.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.