[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

This proves one thing and one thing only.... The forums hires spammers to moderate the forums. Its the only way they can get 10K posts like dear Sal_Vager. :)

However, I did not say that... no, I must respect the Gods for the Gods are good and perform magical wonders for us to enjoy!

All hail the Gods. :)

OK, enough silliness from me, have a nice day.

I just passed 1,000 points! Yes, I know this is a bit ironic, coming from a white-bar. ;)

What's a white bar? Have you been banned from going green? Um, does it mean you've become an eco-felon? :confused:

I only have 25 rep points, so the next bar is nowhere in sight!

I did not even aknowledge of light-green bars until today. Now, this is the point I aspire to reach... Well, a second bar would be a start :P

Anyways, I have a somewhat nutty idea; how about we all take some time off our days, aaand, rep every single post in the forum! Light green, we're, all coming to you!

I did not even aknowledge of light-green bars until today. Now, this is the point I aspire to reach... Well, a second bar would be a start :P

Anyways, I have a somewhat nutty idea; how about we all take some time off our days, aaand, rep every single post in the forum! Light green, we're, all coming to you!

Three things: You can only rep 10 (?) times every 24 hours. I think it might be against the rules. And I wouldn't want to get over 5,000 points of rep for nothing, it kind of wrecks the point of rep.

Whenever it happen I'll just create a new account.
but grats ; )

How in the heck did you make two posts within 1 minute? :confused:

Whenever I do that it just auto-connects the two.

Anyways' date=' mythbusters844, welcome aboa-

Now, hold on a moment. Shouldn't I just be saying "Hello"? :huh:

[b']Hello!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.