Official Mod Compatibility Thread for .25

NathanKell

The FusTek Station Parts Mod 04-4Dev-Build from June 2014 is broken in v0.25. The game crashes right before it goes to the main menu screen after all the loading screens. Kind of bummed it doesn't work as it's one of my favs. I tried making sure it's dependencies are are updated but no luck. Technically it's only updated as far as 24.2 so maybe in a few days it will get updated.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/35043-0-24-x-FusTek-Station-Parts-%28X0-04-4-DEV-BUILD-5-June-2014%29

SCRATCH WHAT I SAID ABOVE.

It turns out it was an out of memory problem. I downloaded the Active Texture Management mod and it works fine. I repeat the FusTek works fine, just need to reduce the textures.

Edited by blackrabbit
Correcting my original statement

Edited from earlier today... My brief results from testing:

Note: I have already updated ModuleManager to 2.5.1 before installing B9 Aerospace, and removed the 2.4.4 version included in the pack.

No other mods have been installed other than those bundled with B9.

KSP has flagged the bundled CrossFeedEnabler and Firespitter as incompatible on startup.

Testing in-game has been limited so far, but anything that doesn't rely on Firespitter or CrossFeedEnabler seems to work OK for now.

I will try updating Firespitter and CrossFeedEnabler (if newer versions exist) to see how that fares. More in-depth testing will follow.

Tests so far have been conducted in Sandbox mode only.

Edited by FS3D
Brief B9 testing.

Kerbal shuttle orbiting system crashes KSP and when installed 1st just hangs does anyone know if it's been updated yet? It's one of my favorite mods but seem incompatible with KSP 0.25 unless I am doing something wrong which is why I am asking on this thread if anyone else has had problems with that mod or if it's been updated.

Can I get a confirmation that KSP Intersteller has been updated to .25. When I start KSP with Interstellar I receive a message saying there is an update, then the game will crash when I click on any building.

Can I get a confirmation that KSP Intersteller has been updated to .25. When I start KSP with Interstellar I receive a message saying there is an update, then the game will crash when I click on any building.

I have been running KSP with KSP Interstellar for 4 hours now without much issue. Do you have a RAM Issue? If so, look into Active texture Management. Also make sure you have the 0.13 version of Interstellar.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/59005-0-25-Release-3-8-Oct-16-2014-Active-Texture-Management-Save-RAM!