Official Mod Compatibility Thread for .25

NathanKell

Greetings.

I've just purchased KSP from Steam and it installed my version 0.25.0.642 and I can't use properly ANY of the mods listed on this thread.

From Chatterer to MechJeb to anything else.

They simply don't work properly or at all.

Maybe someone of you have the same problem and can help me out with this problem.

I saw many videos on YouTube with mods and version 0.25 but I can't understand why no one seems to use version 0.25.0.642.

Please, let me know, if you can.

Thanks in advance!

I'm actually in the process of writing up the mods I use, and their compatibility with 0.25.

http://warrenschultz.com/kerbal-space-program-mods-v-0-25-edition/

Last I checked, firespitter was making things cranky, so that has limited my ability to check some of the bigger mods I use frequently.

*** Edit ***

Firespitter DLL is available (linked above). Added a number of new mods.

Edited by WarrenSchultz
Firespitter update

I can verify for certain that Procedural Fairings works so long as you update one of the community dlls included. (KSP API Extensions.)

Firespitter also works but gives a warning. I haven't tried all the firespitter parts, but I tried the propellers, and they work.

Greetings.

I've just purchased KSP from Steam and it installed my version 0.25.0.642 and I can't use properly ANY of the mods listed on this thread.

From Chatterer to MechJeb to anything else.

They simply don't work properly or at all.

Maybe someone of you have the same problem and can help me out with this problem.

I saw many videos on YouTube with mods and version 0.25 but I can't understand why no one seems to use version 0.25.0.642.

Please, let me know, if you can.

Thanks in advance!

have you installed the latest version of Module manager?

Bonvi: welcome to the forums!

Please make a thread in the correct Support forum (Support - modded installs) and I'm sure we can get you up and running.

Athlonic, thanks for making my life easier. :)

Greetings,

And thanks!

I'll write in the proper section!

have you installed the latest version of Module manager?

I'll try ASAP!

Thank for the response!

how about astronomers visual pack V3 Beta, is that compatible with the new 0.25 update?

Given that Astronomer's pack depends on Visual Enhancements, which AFAIK is not 0.25-compatible (specifically, the lights don't display right, and some players have complained of incorrect cloud textures), I'd say practically no.

KSP OS X .25 uses a different version of Unity than the other builds. That's warning you that there are no guarantees that RealChute will work on OS X (but on the other hand no one has reported an OS X-specific problem yet so...).

KSP OS X .25 uses a different version of Unity than the other builds. That's warning you that there are no guarantees that RealChute will work on OS X (but on the other hand no one has reported an OS X-specific problem yet so...).

Thank you. I can say RealChute works even though there is a discrepancy with the Unity Engine.